*Speculation* Jamaal Brown possibly injured (1 Viewer)

He is going to need some serious TE assistance on that side. This is bad.

On wwl, they said Brown has a ankle injury and if he can't go this Sunday, Zach Strief will start at LT

I thought Petiti was the backup LT and Strief was the backup RT..... Might they move Stinch to the LT spot and let Strief start at RT?

Also, Joe Horn tweaked his Groin, but participate in their walk through. Bush also will be listed as questionable, but was jogging around through practice today as well. All this per Todd Graffiniti on 1280 :)

Ouch......if Brown can't go.....I personally liked the idea of swapping Stinchcomb over to LT, Nesbit or Streif over at RT, and Holland at G. I was really impressed with Streif in the preseason he dominated camp bodies, scrubs, but struggled with most second teamers. It says something though that Marrone is willing to start the rookie Streif over NFL vet and former Cowboys starter Petitti. After seeing the play of Saints OL I trust the coaching staff competely. If they say Streif is ready, then he probably is....I just wish he was facing someone other than Simeon Rice. Welcome to the NFL young Mr. Streif.......

http://nfl.com/injuries

This is the nfl.com injury report but J Brown is Questionable R Bush is as well but I think the two bad things are F Thomas and J Horn. F Thomas is our best #2 for sure and Craft is horrible. Can Deloach play or is he just a Special Teams player.

Lets trust a bit in Peyton lets face it he O Line is not great but they have taught these guys not to get beat inside and use 3 step drops to make the pass rush slow down. I think this may be a statemant game for the Saints if a few of these guys can't play but I sure hope Joe and Thomas can play.

I heard SP stepped on his foot for the poor play against the ravens.. That'll teach him..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom