Breaking! Spencer Rattler named starting QB ; Jay Glazer reports Rattler expected to start next 3-4 games (month) until Carr’s return (17 Viewers)

I guess this confirms the deer will be back next year.

That leads to a 2-15 record which could qualify for the number one overall pick.
I like that scenario. I'd like it even more if we trade down a few spots with a QB needed team and still stay in the top 5 while adding more picks in the top 75

I like that scenario. I'd like it even more if we trade down a few spots with a QB needed team and still stay in the top 5 while adding more picks in the top 75
We're a quarterback needed team.

I'd like to see more of Rattler before making a final decision but as of right now I think he's a better prospect for the future than any QB in this yeara draft

I agree. As of now, I think he's better than any of the QBs that will be draft eligible this year. Maybe Cam Ward or Ewers come on but I don't think either is worth a high first round pick at this point. And I don't think either has shown to be better than Rattler. But, we need to see more of Rattler and see how the rest of their seasons go.

I don't see that happening if the season goes like I think it goes. It looks like we are looking at 6 or 7 wins at best. If that happens, I don't see DA surviving that in year 3 even with the injury excuses.
I hear you, but I just don't see Lucky admitting he was wrong or forcing himself to step down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom