Sporting News (6 FA's to hit the market) (1 Viewer)

Samuel is not overrated. Plax didn't do much in the SB except for the TD he scored on ellis Hobbs. I say we try and pry Carpenter andVilma away in trades for late round picks. Then try and get Williams in fa.

Then Draft needs:

CB
Situational pass rusher
TE
S

Samuel=David You should learn from your mistakes and this would be the same mistake as David was.

I am not as impressed with Berrian, I don't think he has better ands than Devery. I would go more for a solid possession receiver.

What?? Berrian had more catches last year than Devery's had in his entire CAREER. Berrian would have better hands than Devery even if both were cut off.

Samuel is not overrated. Plax didn't do much in the SB except for the TD he scored on ellis Hobbs. I say we try and pry Carpenter andVilma away in trades for late round picks. Then try and get Williams in fa.

Then Draft needs:

CB
Situational pass rusher
TE
S

Watch and see my friend....He struggled this year in a system that fits him best. We play alot of man to man....Samuels was burned way too many times this year for us to shell out 85 mill. We need a corner that fits our scheme.

If Cory Williams is gone then we should look at Tommy Kelly from Oakland he has great size 6'6" 300lbs, but he is coming off of an injury.

I like Berrian, too. He's fast like Devery but he can catch. Him and Colston would be a dangerous combo.

check your facts, he really can't catch and he has alligator arms plus i heard he is pompous and therefore a cancer

Assante Samuel would not excel in our system he plays in zone schemes with help over the top 80% of the time, Which allows his role to be aggressive on the ball and put up big INT numbers

check your facts, he really can't catch and he has alligator arms plus i heard he is pompous and therefore a cancer

I'll ignore the fact you state a rumor and automatically assume it's true, not to mention the fact that being pompous doesn't equal being a cancer. Bernard Berrian, with QBs Rex Grossman, Brian Griese, and Kyle Orton, led the team in receptions by 20, yards by 400, and had the most receiving TDs. I've never seen a WR who had 70 catches who "couldn't catch".

Berrian could be a deep threat for us but he is probally going to have many teams going after him, and we should focus on the positions we need more like CB and DT.

Corey Williams, DT, Packers. He's a rare commodity: a talented interior pass rusher in his prime.

:plus-un2:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom