SportsIllustrated Saints Performer Jacket (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
If you try to subscribe to SI (not the Super Bowl package subscription, just a regular subscription), you get a t-shirt and jacket free with a $24 order for 26 months.

https://subs.timeinc.net/SI/si_cntr...rce_id=18&_requestid=458093&_requestid=458093

Has anyone ever ordered SI and received the jacket? Is is a windbreaker style?

If so, that's what I have been trying to hunt down and can never find. I want something really light as I live in Florida, the land that has no winter.

Anybody?

Here is the pic of the Steelers jacket they show:

Last edited:
It looks like the same one that I got when we subscribed. It is a windbreaker type, no hood but does have a lining. It's not bad for a light jacket. The sleeves have the elastic on the ends for a snug fit around the wrist area. Actually, the wrist band area looks larger than the one that I received, but everything else looks the same.

Last edited:
It looks like the same one that I got when we subscribed. It is a windbreaker type, no hood but does have a lining. It's not bad for a light jacket. The sleeves have the elastic on the ends for a snug fit around the wrist area. Actually, the wrist band area looks larger than the one that I received, but everything else looks the same.

ok good.

I was actually hoping it didn't have a lining, as those type jackets are harder to put on than a windbreaker with no liniing.

What's funny is I will probably end up with 2 subscriptions for SI, this one and the one for the SB package.

For $24, it is worth it for the jacket and then throw in a tee shirt to boot.

I just ordered it.

Will be great for golfing on a windy/cool day.

dont count on it being anything special... a while back I ordered a subsciption and received a free saints fleece. It was terrible. the patches fell off the fleece after two washes.

Watch out for the rebill from SI, they make it hard as hell to unsubscribe, or at least it was a couple of years ago when I tried to cancel.

Watch out for the rebill from SI, they make it hard as hell to unsubscribe, or at least it was a couple of years ago when I tried to cancel.

yeah I realize that is the catch

It's more like a wind shirt. No kidding, very thin material and a couple of patches. I should have gone for the football, but it's better than nothing.

Yea I got one a couple years ago and mine had no liner just like a piece of plastic to block the wind but they look like they have improved them.

Uhhhhhh. Just don't renew. The subscription just ends. SI won't continuously send the magazine anyway.

Uhhhhhh. Just don't renew. The subscription just ends. SI won't continuously send the magazine anyway.

Read the small print.... They renew FOR you. "You authorize SPORTS ILLUSTRATED to bill you or charge your credit/debit card at the price above now and in time to renew your SPORTS ILLUSTRATED subscription, without interruption, before the start of each new annual term at the low subscriber rate then in effect unless you tell us to stop."

As mentioned above, they do make it hard to tell them to stop.

It's more like a wind shirt. No kidding, very thin material and a couple of patches. I should have gone for the football, but it's better than nothing.

THIS!

Yeah, like paper thin. This is not a jacket to keep you warm. I admit I use it to worl out in but nothing I wanna wear when it's less than 50 outside!!!

THIS!

Yeah, like paper thin. This is not a jacket to keep you warm. I admit I use it to worl out in but nothing I wanna wear when it's less than 50 outside!!!

Perfect.

I live in Florida and that is exactly what I was looking for.

It will be perfect for the fall, spring and winter months.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom