Sportsline's Power Ranking (1 Viewer)

I think the Broncos are playing pretty well. I hate to say it, but the 3 best teams in the NFL right now are Indy, Denver, and New England.

With that said, I think the Ravens are still overrated.

Yuk, that AFC kool-aid tastes nasty!

I have no problem whatsoever with this ranking... just because we beat a crappy Bucs team doesn't mean we should vault to #3.. The teams that are ahead of us SHOULD be there. The Giants are the only questionable one, and even they shouldn't be lower maybe #7

You can argue it both ways, but the Giants are pretty banged up on Defense and overall are playing pretty well. It'll be a tough game in the Meadowlands week 16.

You can argue it both ways, but the Giants are pretty banged up on Defense and overall are playing pretty well. It'll be a tough game in the Meadowlands week 16.

Yep. I think they have lost Strahan for 2-4 weeks also?

Thats Hilarious!

Has a coach ever been fired 1 yr out of winning the SuperBowl?

He's probably retiring. His contract runs out after the season, and he seems to ont want to renew. The Steelers insiders say he is gone. He just built a huge house in North Carolina, his retirement home?

I think they have lost Strahan for 2-4 weeks also?

I think so, but I also heard that the 2-4 weeks is just an estimate since it's not a surgery kind of thing and that it can linger. We can only hope.

Ravens are number 3 in the league I think. They came in our house and dominated.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom