SR.com game 2014 & Golf Outing (updated with pics) (1 Viewer)

No excuse. We've got two SoCal residents already signed up.

You're right. I've never been to New Orleans and yet the Saints have been my favorite team since I was a kid. I'd like to surprise my wife with a getaway there and also take her to a Saints game. Plus the food!

I'm finally going to make one of these. Played golf last week for the first time in 7 years so it's going to be ugly.

sometimes you have to win ugly in this league. what am I saying it's always ugly but a damn good time.

I'm finally going to make one of these. Played golf last week for the first time in 7 years so it's going to be ugly.

I see that you have adopted my pre-emptive yearly excuse and multiplied it times seven...

Well played, sir!

Curses! wait 12 years to make the trip and I come a month later.

We going to the game on Sunday right? If so what's a good hotel and a good place to get tickets?

If you beat Andrus in the golf game he buys the tickets and hotel room.

Yeah that's not going to happen...I am turrible at golf. Anyone got any extra tickets? I need two please.

In the High Desert, the city is called Adelanto. It's right next to Victorville.

Grew up in Orange County

we live in Redlands. very famillar with the high desert, my dad lived on the mesa in Hesperia.

Still waiting on the usual (and some unusual) suspects.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom