St Breesus Prayer (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
St. Breesus Prayer -
Our Brother,who doth rule thy Dome,Hallowed be thy aim. Thy bowl doth come. Thy will be done, in Miami as it is in Canton. Give us this day, our 20 point lead, and forgive us our doubts. As we forgive those that crumble before us. Lead us not into 3rd and longs, and deliver us from goal-line stand. For thine is the arm, the aim and the pocket presence, forever and ever, Amen

Welcome to the boards, Skippy. If you have any questions, please PM a mod/admin and we'll be happy to help. I see that prayer has been posted on other sites. Are you the author? If not, could you please cite the source? That's part of the TOS here and we try to follow good netiquette whenever possible. Thanks.

St. Breesus Prayer -
Our Brother,who doth rule thy Dome,Hallowed be thy aim. Thy bowl doth come. Thy will be done, in Miami as it is in Canton. Give us this day, our 20 point lead, and forgive us our doubts. As we forgive those that crumble before us. Lead us not into 3rd and longs, and deliver us from goal-line stand. For thine is the arm, the aim and the pocket presence, forever and ever, Amen

Hmm... I know I've seen that somewhere before, but can't remember where...

Anybody else think that looks familiar? :scratch:

Oops! I just received it from a friend and do not know the source. Totally not my work and not trying to take credit-just thought it was fun. I guess I need to check out the posting rules!

I really don't care dude. :D

Was just gonna mess with you long enough for that one post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom