Star Wars 9 rise of sky walker [Spoilers] (27 Viewers)

Can you somebody please calculate for me the odds that this movie won't be a disappointment? My eyes see cool things in the trailers, but my ears keep hearing many negatives around the net.

I'll still go see it in the theater. I'm a Star Wars fan and even though the movies haven't been as good as I'd like them to be, I still will have to go see it in the hopes that maybe they get this one close to right.

h27E7741B

And to be sure, I'll say that TLJ is the only one I was truly disappointed with. TFA wasn't that bad. Some cheesy segments. But then, nearly every Star Wars movie has cheesy segments. It was always part of it's charm imo.

Can you somebody please calculate for me the odds that this movie won't be a disappointment? My eyes see cool things in the trailers, but my ears keep hearing many negatives around the net.
I don't have odds for you, but I would suggest keeping expectations low. Abrams has the unenviable task of cleaning up Johnson's mess and then tying things back into being a cohesive trilogy. At this point, I just hope for a really cool light saber fight.

I would rather a full length cartoon HISHE movie about the next Star Wars than what the trailer is showing.

Glad JJ is back, but I don't know if he can salvage what he has inherited.

I would rather a full length cartoon HISHE movie about the next Star Wars than what the trailer is showing.

Glad JJ is back, but I don't know if he can salvage what he has inherited.

A Dallas style "it was all a dream" Rey was having in the Falcon on the way to see Luke at the end of Force Awakens then take it from there

Or they could start the movie as a continuation from the previous one, then you have the record scratch and a message popup like in the Holy Grail apologizing for the previous movie and explaining those responsible have been sacked. Then they explain this is the real episode 8.

Or they can start the movie like the ending of Clue, "That's how it could have happened.. but this is how it really happened"

Both of those would be acceptable.

My hopes for this keep going lower and lower. They're pretty much in the basement at this point because the major rumors are that they're still FILMING right now. Not CGI touch ups or anything, but filming with LIVE ACTORS. Two months before release and they aren't done? Not encouraging.

My hopes for this keep going lower and lower. They're pretty much in the basement at this point because the major rumors are that they're still FILMING right now. Not CGI touch ups or anything, but filming with LIVE ACTORS. Two months before release and they aren't done? Not encouraging.
that can't possibly be correct, can it?

that can't possibly be correct, can it?

I've seen more than one report that it is true. Keep in mind that it's not been confirmed, but I don't think they would confirm it since that would indicate things are at dumpster fire level.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom