Step up. (1 Viewer)

saints2k8

SR is my life!
Reaction score
We all watch the games and we all have a decent idea of who hasn't been playing up to their potential. so call somebody out (respectfully).. Who do you want to see step up and make an impact on Monday Night?

Greer may not play so i'll start with Patrick Robinson. He played well vs Atlanta early in the season but has been a non factor lately.. Show the world why the Champs picked you #1!

23aug1098649764cg059hou.jpg

Step up ----> Mr. Smith. We need you disrupting passing plays, not just running plays, down the stretch if we hope to get back to the Superbowl.

Drew needs a better game than he did against Baltimore. As Drew goes, so goes the offense.

OLine #1 (I want to see what we ALL know you are capable of (stinchcomb quit holding and listen to the damn snap count!))
DLine #2 (ALL you guys need to step up! Stop the run and get some CONSISTENT pressure on the QB. Stop expecting those behind you to save you out all the time)

I do not want to call Shanle out like most others do. He has had bad games and good games. Also, if he sucked so bad I do not think GW would still be starting him.
For the most part I fell everybody else is playing as well as expected considering all the injuries we have had this year.

Just my opinion
Good Luck on Monday

I'll get flamed, but...Reggie Bush. Do SOMETHING to earn your paycheck.

I want Vilma to step it up a notch. He is been playing very well, but I want to see he take over the game. Smashing the **** outta Turner.

This is the best team in football. Put four solid quarters together and the Saints can't be beaten.

Coach Payton needs to step it up and not call stupid plays behind the LOS. Fade screens to RB is not going to get the yards. This past Sunday proved that. Move the ball FORWARD coach, you were doing it well last week.

Reggie Bush.

What has he done this season in the games he've played in?

He is the one player that can just take over a game when he is on. He needs to show up and make a play or 2. Be it on special teams, catching the ball, are rushing.

I'll get flamed, but...Reggie Bush. Do SOMETHING to earn your paycheck.

I'm with you on this. Reggie i've backed you for as long as i can remember it's time to STEP IT THE **** UP!!! No catching passes and running backwards five yards. If you have a lane to the inside for God sakes take it, instead of trying to run outside. Since you've been back i've seen mutliple plays where you left yards on the field, almost like you've fallen back into bad habits. No more nonsense, MAKE IT HAPPEN!!!

LETS GO REGGIE!!!!!!!

IMO, this thread shows people still, after 5 years, haven't readjusted their expectation with Reggie's play and his role on this team.

You can call out any defensive player, especially after the past few weeks, the OL, etc....all selections that play every snap during the course of a game, yet the multiple votes goes to a player who touches the ball maybe 10% of the time on Offense.

This shows why so many people get frustrated to the degree they do. Their expectations don't match the opportunities given to Reggie, which means he'll continue to be overly criticised.

IMO, this thread shows people still, after 5 years, haven't readjusted their expectation with Reggie's play and his role on this team.

You can call out any defensive player, especially after the past few weeks, the OL, etc....all selections that play every snap during the course of a game, yet the multiple votes goes to a player who touches the ball maybe 10% of the time on Offense.

This shows why so many people get frustrated to the degree they do. Their expectations don't match the opportunities given to Reggie, which means he'll continue to be overly criticised.

Well, i agree to a degree. But even my frustration is starting to boil over. He has got to take those inside cuts when he sees them. He had a couple opportunities to make more yards last week, one of them he waited too long and the hole closed, the other one, he chose to ran outside. I honestly think that his field vision is just not as good i once thought it was.

I do agree that he needs more touches, but he's got to do better with the ones he gets. It seems to me he's regressing some what after his injury, at the end of last season i really thought he had turned that corner, but now it seems he's done a complete reversal. It's frustrating.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom