Stubborn coach Payton gives bush touches to the detriment of the team. (1 Viewer)

Because you've demonstrated a repeated pattern of belittling/criticizing one player while advocating for another, even when the particular topic doesn't warrant criticism. You needlessly take jabs at Reggie Bush. That fact is undeniable. Others may believe what you believe but at least they're a little less obvious at promoting what they believe. You've never once praised Reggie for anything, or criticized PT for anything.

There's a difference between stating your opinion once or twice just to let people know where you stand, and what it is that you do.

Absolutely incorrect! I have complimented Reggie on the 3 or 4 breakout games he has had in his 4 years. There have been a few games where Pierre has underperformed. My problem is that one of Reggie's yards costs a whole lot more than one of Pierre's. When that is pointed out, one pf you 20 or 30 guys with Reggie as their avatar tries to compare this to burning the flag.

Would you care to compare the number of poor & mistake prone games by each? Or is it just that all should sacrifice to the benefit of Reggie?

At first I was getting a little mad, not seeing Ivory at all and seeing the ball go to Bush on what seemed like every offensive play for awhile...

Mostly this was due to the announcers talking about anything and everything that had to do with the damn Falcons and not sharing the fact that Ivory was hurt... Plus Bush was doing great, despite all his normal dance in place then fall down/go out of bounds, but it kept culminating in easy/short 3rd downs so no one can complain!

At first I was getting a little mad, not seeing Ivory at all and seeing the ball go to Bush on what seemed like every offensive play for awhile...

Mostly this was due to the announcers talking about anything and everything that had to do with the damn Falcons and not sharing the fact that Ivory was hurt... Plus Bush was doing great, despite all his normal dance in place then fall down/go out of bounds, but it kept culminating in easy/short 3rd downs so no one can complain!

I can't really remember a play where Reggie could have kept running and ran out of bounds. He has really cut down on that over the last few years.

I can remember a stretch play to the right where he styed behind his blockers and waited and waited and waited and a hole never opened up and he finally just came around the right side of the blockers and picke up 3 yards and went out of bounds. But I credit that to the Rams for stringing out that play and not letting a hole open up.

The only frustrating play Reggie made yesterday was when he caught the quick screen on 3rd down and went to go up field and decided to break it outside. I don't really think he would have got the first if he would have went up field but that's what he should have done. Then again if Devery wouldn't have been standing and watching and got in the way and Reggie could have got outside who knows what could have happened.

He played a good game yesterday, not great, but he was solid. He continues to improve as a runner. And his prescence on the field is still never overlooked by the defense.

Reggie is doing just fine. He will breakout in Atlanta. Mark my words...WHO DAT!!! He is still kind of timid on that leg but BUSH will be OK. Bush is the most repected RB in the NFL. Believe That!!! Put defenses at bay...

Werd! I bet Reggie is Chris Johnson's hero!:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom