Super Bowl contender desperately seeking starting NFL Cornerback (1 Viewer)

Is it possible for P-Rob to come back in time for the playoffs? That's what we need.

I was laughing ? thinking about “what if” you would have posted this on this forum a few years ago.

Man ! All we need is P Rob back for our SB run !!! ?

We have to address the CB spot at any cost. We’ve already sold out for this year / next year. Finish it.

I thought you were talking about the Patriots, or the Steelers, or the Chiefs, or the Jaguars, or......
I can't help but wonder why this "insight" is presented after every game, as if it represents some sort of nuanced analysis? Offenses, with the help of new league rules, are dominating defenses in the passing game in the new NFL. We just hung an easy 24(could have been 27) points on the best defense in the league in their stadium. Do the Ravens need a CB? I don't find our personnel on D to be significantly lower quality than almost any other team. They are young, however, and feeling their way. They are also improving. I'm not sure the team has reached the same conclusion as the OP, who knows....?

I thought Hardee played well in the Redskins game. Surprised we haven't seen more of him....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom