Super bowl dads (1 Viewer)

st dude

The dotless one
Super Moderator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Super bowl dads Chip Brees and Larry Foles were at my condo tonight to have some drinks and discuss the game. Drew and Nick both played at Westlake high school in Austin. Chip stayed involved at Westlake after Drew graduated and he and Larry became good friends.

It’s pretty wild to think they get to watch their sons from the same school meet up in a playoff game. Drew and Nick share something besides their playing skills, they are both as high character as they come. Sunday in the dome gonna be funzzzz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It's going to be a special day for both the families for sure. Thanks for sharing.

I really like Nick Foles and was very happy with him winning the SB & MVP last year. I like everything about the Eagles team except their fans who seem boorish.

But no more niceness for them - I hope we knock them out and move on to the NFCCG.

Really cool. Thank you for sharing and life is more than a game!

But let’s get a W on Sunday!

Well... My neck started hurting from turning my head sideways trying to look at the picture, so instead of turning my 32 inch monitor sideways (initial thought), I copied the pic, rotated and resized it... and voila!

1547283146004.png

You're welcome! :hihi:

Very cool st. dude! I'd be lying if I did not admit to being envious! :9:

Dude! Your beard is like... white! LOL! Pretty darned stylish at that.... :)

A chaparral is a cool mascot and all, but how about those Crusaders ?

Wow. That is some "networking" there. Where was Kevin Bacon, though? #6degreesofseparation

What a coincidence! Two children of Saints fans were at my house last night.

We ate Domino's Pizza and Heavenly Hash ice cream, and watched Mickey and the Roadster Racers and Star Wars Rebels.

Well... My neck started hurting from turning my head sideways trying to look at the picture, so instead of turning my 32 inch monitor sideways (initial thought), I copied the pic, rotated and resized it... and voila!

1547283146004.png

You're welcome! :hihi:

Very cool st. dude! I'd be lying if I did not admit to being envious! :9:

Dude! Your beard is like... white! LOL! Pretty darned stylish at that.... :)

Thanks pal. I am such a moron, try as I might I could not rotate that picture. I was actually hoping a good samaritan moderator would help me out.

Yeah, the beard came in a tad white this time, my wife hates it, thinks it makes me look twenty years older. LOL. What a man po to do?

Paul Fleming was over last night too. Very few know that the founder of PF Chang’s and Fleming’s steakhouse is a huge saints fan. Paul and I both worked as bartenders for Larry Foles at a restaurant in Baton Rouge when we were in college. This is Paul and me with our good pal Todd. (How do I rotate it?)

stdude1.jpg

Larry was at the NFC championship in the dome when we beat Minnesota. He has been telling Nick how crazy loud it is in the superdome. Nicks’s a pretty cool customer who has played in hostile venues a lot, but the dome is a thing all it’s own. Larry walked me through a lot of possible scenarios for Nick next year, it’s really up in the air. Nick does love playing in Philly and is popular with the fans there. About the only thing that’s certain is that Nick is going to make a lot of money next year. Philly would have to pay him 20 mil to stay next year, but he can opt out and would be one of the biggest free agents next year. I am not clear if they could exercise the option and franchise tag him, that would cost them 25 mil.

I don’t remember my exact salary when I was 29 years old, but I am pretty sure it was less than 20 mil.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom