Super Bowl Line (1 Viewer)

RJ in Lafayette

Super Forum Fanatic
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Kansas City has opened up as a one to one and a half point favorite. I find the line surprising. But I have seen speculation as to whether a reason San Francisco has passed so little in the playoffs is that Jimmy G might be banged up a tad. At one point in the fourth quarter yesterday he had not passed in 90 minutes real time.

I am glad the 49ers scored alot of points. Usually teams that score easily in the championship games don't do too well in the Super Bowl. Seem to be a trend from my perspective over the years of watching football.

Kansas City has opened up as a one to one and a half point favorite. I find the line surprising. But I have seen speculation as to whether a reason San Francisco has passed so little in the playoffs is that Jimmy G might be banged up a tad. At one point in the fourth quarter yesterday he had not passed in 90 minutes real time.

my arm is going to be banged up too after all the Tomahawk chopping I'll be doing.

Image result for kc tomahawk chop gif

I think Mahomes is going to be able to use the Ravens aggressiveness against them a bit, sorta like Lamar Jackson was able to do. And obviously he's a much better passer than Jackson.

I think the Chiefs win. Maybe comfortably.

I think Mahomes is going to be able to use the Ravens aggressiveness against them a bit, sorta like Lamar Jackson was able to do. And obviously he's a much better passer than Jackson.

I think the Chiefs win. Maybe comfortably.
The 49ers' aggressiveness?

Reid deserves a ring

Mahomes will shred that defense to bits. I don’t think there’s any way that Garoppolo can shred KC’s pass defense and they won’t be able to run all game like they did against GB’s sorry run D.

Wilson beat the 49ers at their place and was a few inches from beating them again at home.

Graham was even able to make a big play on that defense and he’s washed up. Imagine what Kelce will do?

Hell, even Matt Ryan and Co beat them at their place.

Brees lit them up with no number two receiver and TE getting knocked out early in the game.

Yeah, KC all the way!

Yea ummm, no lol.

But if you’ll give me KC +9.5 I’ll gladly take the bet for 1K-5K, whatever you’re comfortable paying when I win
KC +9... shoot I want that KC ML.

Jimmy G hasn't passed much because he hasn't had to. His few throws in both games came on their early scoring drives or the few times they had bad field postion. After they had leads the offenses they faced were inept and turned the ball over. With short fields and strong leads for most of both games, they didn't have to do more than run out the clock on offense.

Unless KC struggles against the SF defense (unlikely), Garapollo will have to have a game like he did against us.

Jimmy G hasn't passed much because he hasn't had to. His few throws in both games came on their early scoring drives or the few times they had bad field postion. After they had leads the offenses they faced were inept and turned the ball over. With short fields and strong leads for most of both games, they didn't have to do more than run out the clock on offense.

Unless KC struggles against the SF defense (unlikely), Garapollo will have to have a game like he did against us.

Correct. The 49ers will have to throw the ball to keep up with KC. They have the front 7 to get after Mahommes, no doubt. But getting after and actually getting him are two different things. He moves around like Russel Wilson but is a better passer IMO. And JEEZUS the weapons KC has. I'm starting to think the league staged that stuff with Hunt, just because it was becoming unfair making teams play that offense.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom