Super Bowl parties in Lafayette (1 Viewer)

bienv

Lurker
Reaction score
Anybody know of any Super Bowl parties in Lafayette that are open to the public? Or otherwise good places to watch?

Best, liveliest place to watch it in Lafayette is BWW on Ambassador. I've watched a ton of games there, Saints and LSU and it's always rowdy. You MUST get there early though.

I'm not sure of any place having parties because I'm headed to NOLA.

Tippecanoe is much harder to pronounce on first glance. Boiler up!

Speaking of Lafayette...

I grew up in Lafayette... Indiana. I know who our town was named after. I recognize that no one there can pronounce the Frenchman's name correctly.

Do they down there?

What is the correct way? When I lived in Houston growing up we used to say Lah-fee-yet

When I moved to Louisiana, everyone pronounced it La-fee-yet.

I've heard it pronounced Laugh-eye-yet, but I think that was on True Blood.
:idunno:

the French pronounce it loff-aye-ette but I just say laugh-e-ette

I'd say BWW, have seen pleanty of LSU games there. It gets packed.

Baja Beach Grill across from Cajun Field is hosting a private party. Only letting a certain # of people in. Pay $25.00 for free food, drinks and great atmosphere. Better get there tomorrow to get your ticket though cuz they are filling up fast.

Anybody know of any Super Bowl parties in Lafayette that are open to the public? Or otherwise good places to watch?

hey,try this place hole in the wall sports bar and grill jb road in scott,espn1420 does a live broadcast from there and they have all kinds of giveaways and free food,its a blast

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom