Survivor 46 (1 Viewer)

Well, I must say, after a shaky start, this season turned out to be one of the best seasons in quite some time.

It was very unpredictable and had some great characters. Also, there really wasn’t anyone who was unlikeable on a personal level. There were those who did some things that were annoying, but they still seemed like genuinely good players.

My only complaint was how Maria voted at the final vote. And that’s only because after watching Ben struggle all day with who to send to fire between Charlie and Kenzie…watching him have to decide “right now” which of those two gets the million dollars would have been brutal.

Also, hats off to Charlie for swallowing his hurt and anger, and being very gracious after Maria’s betrayal.

Oh, and on a side note, I hope future player pay attention to how this seasons cast used social media. Q was very entertaining, and Hunter was downright hilarious. The day after getting voted out with an idol, Hunter posted a pic of a clown with a suitcase with his face superimposed on it, captioned “me leaving tribal last night.” The following three weeks, he reposted it with another clown added with the most recent boot.

ETA: I forgot the final 5 immunity challenge and Liz just outright abandoning the challenge to help Kenzie beat Maria. So brutal.
I also thought it was a good season. Kenzie was someone who I saw as a dark horse who, given the right circumstances, could pull it out. And winning the fire making challenge provided those circumstances. Had Charlie won the last challenge or been forced to make fire I think he would have won, but he did neither, which unfortunately is the last thing the jury remembers and tends to overshadow previous accomplishments.

And I agree, give Charlie credit for showing some real class. You could see him re-playing the game in his head -- he's probably still second guessing what he could have done differently.

First of all, wife and I watch the episodes a couple days after they air so avoiding spoilers was hard. I thought Charlie was going to win and I was pulling for him all season but Kenzie deserved to be the winner after she won the fire making challenge

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom