Taysom Hill back at practice... (1 Viewer)

Dang, he has been downgraded to doubtful. I'm worried this will make a big impact on us schematically šŸ˜Ŗ

But at least it isn't long term- I don't think

What is even the point of ā€œdoubtfulā€ or ā€œprobableā€? Just have questionable and out. Does anyone ever play after having the doubtful designation?

Edit - evidently, probable was eliminated 8 years ago. Derp

Last edited:
Did we ever find out what actually happened? Is it a bruise? Small rib fracture?

Him not playing to me seems like it is an injury that could potentially get worse.

Iā€™m not sure if they actually have to report any findings or if a vague ā€œchestā€ is acceptable.

I would guess that itā€™s something in the area of a rib fracture or pulmonary contusion and his comfort and ability to take deep breaths is what will determine whether he plays or not.

I imagine we won't see Hill unless absolutely necessary. It will be interesting to see who gets his touches.
I'm expecting Holker to be active tomorrow and possibly get a few snaps in the "Hill" roles. Prentice will.most likely see more snaps.

Jamaal Williams will have to fill some of the void. Kamara is already fully loaded. Juwan Johnson needs to elevate his game.

No matter, it will look somewhat different tomorrow if Taysom can't go.

Did we ever find out what actually happened? Is it a bruise? Small rib fracture?

Him not playing to me seems like it is an injury that could potentially get worse.
Not an official statement from the Saints but it was reported that Taysom had coughed up some.blood.

Although X-rays were negative on any Fracture, it was thought that he had a bruised lung.

He may have had pain in the chest area this week with some difficulties deep breathing. Just speculating in that.

He did participate in limited practices this week. D.A
said if he felt good he would play. Hopefully not a setback. Maybe precaution. Could be a game time decision

Taysom had a chest Bruise in training camp last year and was questionable for week 1. However, he was a full go for week 1 last year and nothing mentioned of it again

You would think the training staff would equipp him with some extra padding in that area. He could just wear the typical flak jacket we see other QBs wear.

Hopefully he's šŸ’Æ soon.

Yes. AT Perry was the illness.
Thanks~! I may be getting forgetful as I'm not getting any younger and this is a very "surprising" development since I "thought" someone said as we age we revert to our childhood........that's mentally and NOT physically, sadly. But for those who care? Our Coastal Oaks have dropped about as many acorns as I was able to remove just yesterday~! Taysom getting time to heal is a better idea than pushing an internal bleeding issue. Agreed?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom