Taysom Hill & Saunders back at practice, Kamara, Taylor, Ruiz & Davis did not practice (1 Viewer)

Our backups really aren’t as bad as we think. Good coaches scheme through players’ weaknesses and emphasize plays that they’re good at. Backups can be serviceable-above average with adequate gameplanners and playcallers like Kubiak and Allen. They don’t have to be Pro Bowlers but just be effective pros in executing the gameplan enough to win.

Salvederi is so bad they put Udoh in at his position. Why even keep him on the team?

Its the same bunch of excuses every year. At some stage you got to say ok there is something fundamentally flawed with our organisation.

My guess. McCoy could be gone for the year.

Alvin, Taylor and Saunders play.
Demario, Ruiz both out.

Hopefully your guess is a wild one that doesn't come to fruition.

Medical experts suggest he could be out 6 to 8 weeks before being fully recovered.

Surgery was performed today.

Using the 8-week prognosis, he should be able to return in week 13 which would have him playing in the final 6 games of the season.

Alvin, Taylor and Saunders play.
Demario, Ruiz both out.
I seriously doubt that McCoy is gone for the year. Sports hernias heal rather quickly if it isn't severe. They said 6-8 weeks for McCoy which makes me think that it is a more mild case.

I had a double hernia surgery back in my teens and I was back on the field after 4 weeks. Yeah, I know... kids heal faster.

I was told by my guy that both Demario and Ruiz would be out against the Falcons, so I agree there.

He also said that Kamara has a broken rib, and a bad hip pointer, but is going to try to go anyway. Tough dude! I'd sit it out if I were him. Yes! It's the Falcons, but it is one game, and we need him for the long haul.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom