Taysom Hill (1 Viewer)

bartk12

Veteran
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So I drafted Taysom in one of the final rounds of my espn draft because they have him listed as a TE. What do you guys think his usage will be throughout the year? I expect him in an increased role with at least two or three attempts per game and some rushing/receiving yards. Or am I just overthinking this and should I use a normal TE for this spot.

You never know. Hill is generally a fantasy disruptor more than a contributor. I thought he would be used more this year after the big contract....but now I'm starting to believe that Trautman will eventually take his TE snaps, Montgomery may play more RB/WR, and Sanders is going to get more volume than Ginn did. I don't think his total touches will be higher than last year. Payton really does believe Hill is the guy going forward, so it appears he isn't going to overuse him this year.

Stashing him for injuries might be play there. He only played 25% of the snaps yesterday with 5 touches. Being a gadget guy, that just isn't going to generate enough volume to have in your lineup.

I started Hill over Jarwin, which ended up being the right call (but still resulted in a big L for my team)
the thing with Hill is that he had limited touches but if I remember correctly he got tackled 2 yds shy of the goalline and he threw 1 to Kamara who got tackled just shy of the goalline. there is some upside.
for now i will keep him on the bench and try to pick up OJ howard.
thanks

So I take it Yahoo is the only platform to keep TH7 listed solely as a QB. I despise Yahoo, but my league loves them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom