Teacher's assistant sleeps with 3 students while 3 others watch and record it (1 Viewer)

This happened 30 years ago. Parents didn't want publicity so teacher were allowed to move on. Kids didn't have cell phones and didn't run their mouths and ruin their opportunities. Not saying it was right but this has been happening for a long time.

Maybe I was sheltered, but none of my classmates at any level ever bragged about banging their teacher.

Of course I can't ever recall getting a hot teacher. Just my luck I guess. :covri:

Regardless, teachers and students getting together at any level isn't cool IMHO.

Maybe I was sheltered, but none of my classmates at any level ever bragged about banging their teacher.

Of course I can't ever recall getting a hot teacher. Just my luck I guess. :covri:

Regardless, teachers and students getting together at any level isn't cool IMHO.

I didn't say they were hot.

I wouldn't have a problem with this story if all kids were 18, even if the roles were reversed.
You're probably right in your sense that there'd be more "public" outrage in general, but legally LeTourneau, the blonde in Florida, and the woman in Texas (which was all 18+) all wound up convicted and lost their careers. The all being 18+ I find the conviction part silly, but have no problem with the loss of career.

I think as with many things we're less equal than many admit and more equal than many admit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom