TENNIS ( An All Year Round General Thread ) (1 Viewer)

Looking forward to whatever major tournaments might be coming up soon .. i know Wimbledon is around 4th of July, cant remember which is before that and im too lazy to look it up .

Incidentally i played tennis last week for the first time in like a year and a half.. and boy, am i outta shape.. very humbling to have to bow out of a two hour clinic after only an hour.. on the bright side, my arm - which i had battled wrist and elbow issues for the last couple years- held up pretty well.. and my level of play and hitting were decent.. just gotta get my cardio back up to par and get into something resembling ‘tennis shape’ again .

Looking forward to whatever major tournaments might be coming up soon .. i know Wimbledon is around 4th of July, cant remember which is before that and im too lazy to look it up .

Incidentally i played tennis last week for the first time in like a year and a half.. and boy, am i outta shape.. very humbling to have to bow out of a two hour clinic after only an hour.. on the bright side, my arm - which i had battled wrist and elbow issues for the last couple years- held up pretty well.. and my level of play and hitting were decent.. just gotta get my cardio back up to par and get into something resembling ‘tennis shape’ again .

French Open first, which I assume the big story will be Nadal coming back?

We also get the Olympics in Paris this year, so we get a second French Open essentially after Wimbledon, and before the U.S. Open.

I'm off all week but my wife has to work. This afternoon I was bored and therefore was scrolling thru Youtube to kill some time. I spotted this video.
When I gave it a try I thought of @Mr. Blue Sky
He says Djokovic 's face is so punchable.
It's likely this video will confirm his feelings re. that :D

When I was home the video was viewable on my laptop. Now I am away from home and as I view my post on my phone, the video seems to be disabled. Can any of you view it?
Came back to my post: I'm back home now and I can view it.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom