Terrell Suggs says Brees is better than Brady, Manning (1 Viewer)

saintshornets23

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Yahoo! Sports >> Terrell Suggs says Brees is better than Brady, Manning

The National Football Post 38 minutes ago

OWINGS MILLS, Md.—It's no secret that Baltimore Ravens outside linebacker Terrell Suggs(notes) has a beef with the treatment for star quarterbacks Tom Brady(notes) and Peyton Manning(notes).

Suggs has traded barbs through the press with Brady and has argued with him on the field.

He doesn't have an issue with New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees(notes), though.

Suggs says Brees is superior to Brady and Manning, the New England Patriots and Indianapolis Colts' signal callers.

“Well, in my eyes he’s better," Suggs said. "Maybe it could be my personal vendetta against the other guys, but he’s definitely one of the premier quarterbacks in this league, and he’s got the numbers to prove it. And not only that, he’s got the hardware to prove it.”

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?sl...suggs_says_brees_is_better_than_brady_manning

Drew is highly respected around the league. He just is not pretty like Brady or the tallest guy or a NFL QB's son and he doesnt do all of that crazy stuff before the snap or have the happy feet like Manning.

The analyst may not say he is the best or better or give him any respect, but if you ask players around the league most would probably say Drew.

DREW DAT
Hopefully since he likes Drew so much he stays away from him, lol, Suggs has seemed unblockable lately.

I like how he described the shenanigans by Manning at the line of scrimmage. And the happy feet.

I think Drew Brees makes it look much easier than Manning does. Manning always looks frantic back in the pocket.

I like how he described the shenanigans by Manning at the line of scrimmage. And the happy feet.

I think Drew Brees makes it look much easier than Manning does. Manning always looks frantic back in the pocket.

I said that about the shenanigans and happy feet, lol. But Im sure he thinks the same

Guys always want to talk up their opponents before they try to destroy them. Brees is an expert at destroying defenses.

Suggs has personal issues with Brady and Manning and has really never said an intelligent thing in his life. Not trying to rain on the parade here, and Brees is certainly right there with both of those guys, but take anything Suggs says on the matter with a grain of salt.

Suggs has personal issues with Brady and Manning and has really never said an intelligent thing in his life. Not trying to rain on the parade here, and Brees is certainly right there with both of those guys, but take anything Suggs says on the matter with a grain of salt.

Naw I think I will take it just as he said it. There is no unanimous best out of the three everyone will give their own opinion. But Drew did not choke in the Super Bowl...Peyton did, Drew beat Peyton fair and square "The So Called Best Ever" and as far as Brady goes two words sums up his career SPY GATE :covri: He is still one of the best and can be the best because he never really won a super bowl with a top receiver, but the Patriots did know the other teams plays and that can never be forgotten...They shouldnt even still have those Super Bowl trophies or rings.

I think he is a genius. He is right up there with Einstein. A very intellectual person and I thank the OP for the post.

Hopefully since he likes Drew so much he stays away from him, lol, Suggs has seemed unblockable lately.

He really has. 6.5 sacks in his last 6 games since their bye and lots of pressure and QB hits. I'm fearful for Bushrod unless they give him help

I happen to agree w/ T-Sizzle. Brady is certainly rounding back into form, but Brees is still a bit better...and Manning isn't even playing close to Drew right now.

Naw I think I will take it just as he said it. There is no unanimous best out of the three everyone will give their own opinion. But Drew did not choke in the Super Bowl...Peyton did, Drew beat Peyton fair and square "The So Called Best Ever" and as far as Brady goes two words sums up his career SPY GATE :covri: He is still one of the best and can be the best because he never really won a super bowl with a top receiver, but the Patriots did know the other teams plays and that can never be forgotten...They shouldnt even still have those Super Bowl trophies or rings.

LOL, everyone knows everyones plays they call them out in front of 70,000 people, why the hell do you think the coach covers his mouth? I always thought "spygate" was a funny term. Is having a guy in broad daylight taping something that is visible to 70,000 people really spying? I'm not going to argue why it's overblown nonsense but seriously, it's ridiculous.

LOL, everyone knows everyones plays they call them out in front of 70,000 people, why the hell do you think the coach covers his mouth? I always thought "spygate" was a funny term. Is having a guy in broad daylight taping something that is visible to 70,000 people really spying? I'm not going to argue why it's overblown nonsense but seriously, it's ridiculous.

Its only ridiculous to a Patriots fan, of course. But to the other 31 NFL teams, well 30 if you minus the Broncos who also got caught...But wait I wonder if McDaniels resume has Patriots on it....To the other 30 NFL teams in the league it is not considered ridiculous or fair, and it is funny the same year they get caught cheating the lose their only super bowl but won the other 3 when there was no speculation.

But he who cares about them, lol, let them do what they do, and the Saints will continue to try achieve what they achieved minus the cheating of course, lol.

TWO DAT

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom