Thank You Roddy White (1 Viewer)

indiansaint01

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Dear Roddy,

I really appreciate the kind words you have expressed these last few days to the saints, the fans, and the city of New Orleans. Your words may be gramatically incorrect, but honestly who cares. You never went to college to become a public speakers, right? You went to college to get drafted to a team who early on in your career sucked and could care less about whether or not you could catch a cold. Now, you guys are on a hot streak and you are claiming to have the Saints magic from last year. Though Id like to agree with you; I cant. The Falcons have one of the easiest, if not the easiest, schedule in the league. Moving on to Monday Night. You claim that we have no chance to beat the Falcons in the Georgia Dome come this monday night. I have some bad news for you: We just suffered a close loss to a good ravens team, Payton is 3-0 on Monday Nights, and you added gasoline to the fire with those gramatically incorrect kind words. I will wish you luck Monday Night and look for Drew Brees after the game. He'll gladly sign your dictionary that I so kindly FEDEXed you today. hahaha P.S. you will lose this game

Who Dat Nation Rise Up!

We have actually had an easier schedule than the Clowns. They had the Eagles and the Packers. We had the Vikings and the Cowboys. Just saying.

OK, do some research before you try to make inaccurate statements. Dallas last year wa.s 12-6 and Minnesota was 10-6. The Packers 8-6 and Eagles are 10-4. You are only looking at 2 opponenets. Try looking at the entire schedule.

OK, do some research before you try to make inaccurate statements. Dallas last year wa.s 12-6 and Minnesota was 10-6. The Packers 8-6 and Eagles are 10-4. You are only looking at 2 opponenets. Try looking at the entire schedule.

This is ironic, telling me to do some research.

Dude, we played the EXACT same schedule outside of those games and each other. Unless you are implying the Saints part of their schedule makes it extremely easy???

And it does not matter what the Cowboys and Vikings schedules were last year. They are not as nearly as good as the Eagles and Packers this year. You statement calling their schedule one of the easiest in the league only means we have played an easier schedule. Doesn't really help your argument.

You try doing some research before you post.

This is ironic, telling me to do some research.

Dude, we played the EXACT same schedule outside of those games and each other. Unless you are implying the Saints part of their schedule makes it extremely easy???

And it does not matter what the Cowboys and Vikings schedules were last year. They are not as nearly as good as the Eagles and Packers this year. You statement calling their schedule one of the easiest in the league only means we have played an easier schedule. Doesn't really help your argument.

You try doing some research before you post.

hear hear... teenagers:jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom