Thank you Saints (1 Viewer)

This was a good season. We didn't live up to our expectatons but we went 8-8 and played very well except for 2 games.
Don't believe that it was a good season? Ask any Lions, Browns, or Bengals fan.

thank you saints for another mediocre season.
7-9 last year, 8-8 this year. ONE game improvement.. wow...

A one game improvement each year and we'll be undefeated in ..........................................**** I'll be dead by then. Go Saints!!!

Well for what its worth i'm a new Saints fan to these boards and I'll say thanks to the team for an entertaining season.
I think the foundations are there for the Saints to be an excellent team and lets look on the bright side how do the Lions fans feel right about now ?

Imagine if we didn't have 17+ players in IR.

The season could have been worse. Except for the long Smith catch and subsequent game winning FG by the Panthers...and that last incompletion...we also ended on a really strong note. The team really seemed to come alive once we abandoned the run.

Thank you Saints for collecting your million dollar paychecks. Our fond memories of another 8-8 season will help us through this recession. What a great bunch of guys!

Thanks, for a great effort. 5,000 yards, only the second time in the NFL that has happened. The team never gave up, battled hard all year long. Injuries cost us big time. Looking forward to next year. This team has a great nucleus on offense in place, gotta improve the D to help them out.

I go back to the following:

I'll continue to build my hopes up only to get them crushed because that's what I do. I'm a Saints fan.--watts

What's amazing, is that if the Eagles beat the Cowboys, we would've needed only 2 more wins to get in the playoffs. I know, I know, you are what your record is and we don't deserve it and its 2 more wins and blah blah, but go look at 6 of the 8 losses and you'll find a play or 2 in each game that changes the outcome. We really aren't very far off to becoming a playoff team. Becoming a SB contender is another conversation, however.

I think we did pretty good considering that the attached has been our banner for '08. As usual our defense is definetely not what it should be but we are leading the offense side oe the ball. Considering the injuries to key positions I cannot lay a lot of blame at anyone's feet.

Attachments

• 08 Saints.jpg
    08 Saints.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 14

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom