The 49ers appear to be for real (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
The completely dominated the Browns tonight. Thankfully, they play in a division that includes the Rams and Seahawks so they'll beat up on each other. When the Saints play them in the Dome later this season there could be alot on the line.

The completely dominated the Browns tonight. Thankfully, they play in a division that includes the Rams and Seahawks so they'll beat up on each other. When the Saints play them in the Dome later this season there could be alot on the line.

Their greatness may still be in question, IMHO.

I mean, everything went wrong for the Browns tonight. It was just one of those games. I don’t believe in the 49ers at all
I don't either. Seemed to me to be a decent team playing a truly awful one tonight (Browns absolutely self destructed). Decent, but certainly not one of the elite teams in the NFC. In fact, they will likely wind up third in their own division behind Seattle and the Rams.

I don't either. Seemed to me to be a decent team playing a truly awful one tonight. Decent, but certainly not one of the elite teams in the NFC. In fact, they will likely wind up third in their own division behind Seattle and the Rams.

They’ll prolly end up 9-7

Glad he isn't with the falcons anymore. He's the reason they made it to the Superbowl, and their offense has imploded in his absence.

I'd imagine falcons fans were pretty upset after watching this game tonight.

Agreed.

Well the NFC West could have both wild card teams? I could see it with how weak the East, South, and North is. Seattle or LA will have one wild card spot so it just depends on if the 49ers can keep up with the Panthers, Packers, Bears, Eagles, Cowboys.

D-line is legit. The offense is ok. Garoppolo has not impressed me. Pretty silly how much they ran on the Browns.

The Browns are ridiculous. They continue to have Mayfield sit in the pocket and try to go deep. It's insane when a d-line is playing like that. A good coach doesn't let that happen. Get the ball out his hands. They are going to waste their talent by not going after a legit coach.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom