The Cheaters Thread (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure I remember the gasmask but the whole thing was so weird and my wife and I were laughing so hard, I could barely watch it.

The stabbing on the boat episode was unreal. The show is normal, then the cheater pulls a knife stabs the host and pushes him into the water. Then the show goes to credits and gives you no idea of what happened after that. The next thing you know there is a new sappy host.

I thought it would be in the media the next day, but nary a mention.

I remember that one. Wasnt there a third person duct taped to a chair wearing a gasmask? That was crazy.

You're right. I remember the gasmask and duct tape person now, also a strobe light and the construction worker girl had stuff painted on her face. And they were all mostly naked. Weird. Now, that's reality TV.

Found these youtube links.

Stabbing Episode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NITG3uHwtWo

Weird Duct Tape, Fema worker, gas mask episode
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oflOvGLofnU

Last edited:
There's an 80 year old on tonight's episode.

EDIT: and his girlfriend is 33. This should be very, very good.

:worthy:

Last edited:
The only channel that it comes on here is "G4". Is that the same for you?

It's on the local NBC affiliate over here.

That last one was kind of anticlimactic...I was hoping the old dude would hit the cheatee w/his cane.

The show comes on at 1 AM here. I'm sure it won't be the same episode though.

It's always on at like 2am. Nothing like drunken grilling + Cheaters. :shrug:

I can relate!-- I work late and have often done some of that late night-grilling while also watching Cheaters, some of kind of Poker or the other late-night drivel.

Why would anyone subject themself to being cheated on in front of a nationwide (mostly southern) audience?

***"CHEATERS". The show enjoys distribution with 80% clearance in over 230 markets in syndication around the world.***

That hardly makes it "mostly southern", why all the hate?

Remember True Stories of the Highway Patrol? It was a B-grade COPS, complete with dramatic re-enactments.

I sincerely hope a here-to-fore version of TSotHP comes into existence to compliment the relatively "staid" Cheaters...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom