The "come clean" thread, dish out and eat your own crow (3 Viewers)

NatureBoy

16x World Champion
Reaction score
My two swings and misses have been criticism of the Saints OL and not having enough talent (overall) to truly compete.

The OL is playing well above expectations. Congrats to KK who is putting his people in a position to be successful. Also, hats off to the OL coach who I'm hearing is a great mentor. Seems like he has done a great job with Penning.

As for talent, we obviously have the starting depth to compete. We'll see how it goes if we need to dig deep. Thankfully, we've stayed relatively well so far.

OK, dish up your own. To hell with your "hot takes" that appear to be wrong. Hating Allen and Carr for the sake of holding on, hoping you wil still eventually be proven "right" isn't the right path. Enjoy the season and root for your team!

I got everybody beat. I thought we should blow it up and rebuild. Thought we should keep Loomis and trade anyone 27 or older.
I had been preaching that for the past 3 seasons. I also wanted to see a change at GM. I'm still not a Loomis fan, but it seems they have rebuilt (without really saying it) and have found the right direction.

I had a perfect off-season. All predictions were correct. Sorry you guys were wrong so often.

J/K…Penning has shut me the hell up. And my boy Cedrick Wilson has been a dud as a pass catcher; great run blocker though.

EDIT: I also gave a rough evaluation of Kamara this off-season. Thought his skills were diminished but it seems it was more scheme related, as many here had preached.

Last edited:
What do i need to come clean for?
I've been saying that they would not be terrible since the summer. Wasn't expecting this though. Lol

I was accused of sunshine pumping. 😆 🤣 😂

I have to admit, I couldn’t envision the impact that an OC and LT could have on this team. There were times that this looked like the worst offense in the NFL last season. It’s unreal. And how Penning has held up two game straight is something I didn’t think was possible entering the year. Those three pieces have seeming made an enormous difference.

I'll own up to not liking Allen and Carr. Allen because he hasn't shown anything until Kubiac got here. I'm sure that he was involved in the hire so I give him credit for that. Carr damaged my perception of him when he was yelling at his teammates on the field and sidelines last season. It's all good when they're winning but we all saw how things will go when they don't.

They're doing well. It's fun to watch. There's very little to complain about. I'm hoping for a fun season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom