The Draft's Top 10 Picks--Who's Worthy (1 Viewer)

Antoine Cason is too slow to be a top-10 pick.
Keith Rivers is good enough to be a top-10 pick, but Patrick Willis was good enough to be a top-5 pick.
40's are overrated. If a guy can cover that's all that should matter.

He's a 4.5 guy. His fast is 4.45

Keith Rivers is the guy we should get at #10....but it may be to early, we don't know who has declared yet, but we have to go with LB, CB or DT with that 1st pick, that guy is a starter off top so it is either gonna be one of those spots.

Dan Connor could go in the first round if he has a beast performance at the workout, hes going to be a real good MLB for some team.

Well, that's the thing. It's unlikely that Connor will have a "beast workout", he's not particularly athletic, and Laurinaitis and Maualuga are probably better MLBs.

McFadden looks very average today in the Cotton bowl.

Don't be fooled. The first team that could possibly justify drafting a running back will take McFadden. Today's Cotton Bowl is what happens when your head coach gets run off and your team has no passing game. Did you see his kickoff returns? You can't run when the box is stacked like that.

So lock him up in the top ten along with

Glenn Dorsey
Jake Long
Chris Long
Matt Ryan

There will be a very good option available for us, whether its MLB, S, CB, or DT.

Don't be fooled. The first team that could possibly justify drafting a running back will take McFadden. Today's Cotton Bowl is what happens when your head coach gets run off and your team has no passing game. Did you see his kickoff returns? You can't run when the box is stacked like that.

So lock him up in the top ten along with

Glenn Dorsey
Jake Long
Chris Long
Matt Ryan

There will be a very good option available for us, whether its MLB, S, CB, or DT.

People put 8-9 in the box all the time against top NFL backs and they manage to run....

I'm not saying the guy's not any good, just that I wasn't wowed today.

People put 8-9 in the box all the time against top NFL backs and they manage to run....

I'm not saying the guy's not any good, just that I wasn't wowed today.

When you run against 8-9 in the box it has little to do with the back and everything to do with the blocking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom