The Fall Guy (1 Viewer)

Hollywood: let’s see what shows can we trash from Semper youth…

Fantasy Island…. Check
Chips… Check
Fall Guy…. Coming soon

How about love Boat? Can they remake that one too?

well, at least they aren't making it a cheesy comedy like with Starsky and Hutch and Chips.

Hollywood: let’s see what shows can we trash from Semper youth…

Fantasy Island…. Check
Chips… Check
Fall Guy…. Coming soon

How about love Boat? Can they remake that one too?
They've done Dukes of Hazard.

My grandmother probably turned in her grave after the Dynasty and Dallas relaunches.

I'm checking out if they try KNIGHT Rider.

They've done Dukes of Hazard.

My grandmother probably turned in her grave after the Dynasty and Dallas relaunches.

I'm checking out if they try KNIGHT Rider.
they tried a new Knight Rider series in 08.. it didn't go well.
Val Kilmer was the voice of KITT.

my wife watches a 'reality' show on bravo called 'Below Deck'
it will def scratch your love boat itch if that's what you're looking for
my wife watches that. But i am not a 'reality' show fan. aren't there multiple shows?

*sigh*
I don't hate the trailer. I kinda wanna hate it but it don't.

A Lee Majors cameo might seal the deal. Maybe him as the head of the stunt man firm or somethin'..

Speaking on the Knight Rider comments. If they did it right, I'd consider it. Maybe something where all of these autonomous cars become sentient with the persona of KARR and start running down everyone. Maybe make KITT a Transformer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

i went to see this last night.
they could have easily named this movie something else and anyone younger than 45 wouldn't see the connection.
The only connecting plot points that are the same as the series is his name and he is a stuntman.
There was a cameo by Majors and Thomas. so just make sure you stay for the credits.
but in this movie he isn't really a former stuntman who takes up bounty hunting. matter of fact, he does no bounty hunting in the movie.
i really feel like the part of the actor he was the stuntman for was written for Matthew mcconaughey, or at least written to be him..
two funny parts are the post it notes and the Taylor swift song..

Last edited:

I've seen much worse movies do better. this baffles me. is this movie gonna win awards? probably not. but i didn't think it was bad by any means.
maybe this just wasn't a good weekend for movie goers. maybe they are all waiting to go for mother's Day or saving their wads to go so out mother's Day outings..
considering Star Wars Phantom Menace took second place this weekend.

I've seen much worse movies do better. this baffles me. is this movie gonna win awards? probably not. but i didn't think it was bad by any means.
maybe this just wasn't a good weekend for movie goers. maybe they are all waiting to go for mother's Day or saving their wads to go so out mother's Day outings..
considering Star Wars Phantom Menace took second place this weekend.
it feels like people are tired of Hollywood - if anyone is like me - i can get free entertainment from youtube that's more engaging to me than the overwritten, overseen, over-everything'd that big budget movies are now

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom