The I support Reggie Bush Thread (1 Viewer)

if any body here does not support Reggie Bush..they shouldnt even be a member of this forum! He has done nothinig but good things for this franchise. sure he's om a slump but if you dont like that about him, you mine as well not even like the whole team.

GEAUX REGGIE. GET WELL AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR HUGE PART IN SAVING THE SAINTS, keeping them IN NEW ORLEANS.

The book on Reggie is long from finished. He will do great things. He's a good guy, Hellaciously talented, and he plays for the Saints. So I root FOR him.

I agree. Reggie has done so much for the area, both directly and indirectly. Fans didn't start to believe we'd have a winning season when we got Drew Brees - it was when Reggie dropped that we began to think that maybe things would go our way.

He's selected and visibly shaken for a few minutes, but then comes out donating to this cause and that cause, keeping a school open, I could go on.

Enter the season, I needn't say much. The reverse that WORKED with Devery against ATL. The Tampa punt return for the win. The Pittsburgh touchdown leap. Last year was amazing, and he is as much responsible for it as Payton and Brees are.

Hopefully he's been playing with this problem the season, and that will explain what is going on. I stand by Reggie and this team.

Amen!!! Give him a break and Furthermore Give the Saints a break! Be thankful we still have the New Orleans Saints to cheer for.

Reggie is a beast. Just wait until he fully recovers...

If he never becomes an All-Pro he showed his class by doing so much for people who needed help. He's a good man and that's more important than being a good football player. (Which he is.)

Anyone that does not support Reggie is not a Saints fan period. For all that he has done for us. For crying out loud he is just a young man he can't help it that he loves the game and happens to make millions doing it. I'm sick of the haters. Even superman has to wash his tights now and again, give the kid a break.

I support Reggie Bush. Eventually, I hope to support him more than I support Aaron Stecker. At the moment, I support the two equally.

I support Reggie Bush. He's tough and pretty much played his entire NFL career injured. When he's not injured is when we see that explosiveness.

It's time to shut him down and come back strong with Deuce and Reggie next year.

It doesn't matter how his NFL career goes, IMO, he'll be remembered for helping the city, neighboring communities and keeping the Saints in New Orleans and that says a lot for this young man.

Get healthy Reggie. We support you.

Wow, there are still people on this board who do not blame Reggie for world hunger and global warming? Thank goodness! Go Reggie and the rest of the Saints!

I support Reggie 100%. He's a Saint so I support him, period. That doesn't lessen the disappointment in his performance this season or ignore possible deficiencies in his game. There are so many potential "reasons" for the downturn in his performance -- the loss of Deuce, bad play-calling, outside distractions, lack of commitment, injuries, etc. -- but the Reggie Bush whose talents made him a star in college and an exciting playmaker in 2006 didn't just evaporate. He didn't forget how to play and his talent didn't leave him. He is still Reggie Bush, an extremely talented football player and playmaker, so I choose to believe this is a combination of the aforementioned factors and sophomore lull. He will be back stronger than ever next season IMHO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom