The Mandalorian discussion thread (11 Viewers)

Might be technically true. The stunt person / actor may only know about the movie plans, and has not been told anything about a season 4. So, him not being aware of plans could mean there are no plans, or he's just not aware of them yet.

Might be technically true. The stunt person / actor may only know about the movie plans, and has not been told anything about a season 4. So, him not being aware of plans could mean there are no plans, or he's just not aware of them yet.
So the stunt person may or may not know that his information may or may not be true because he may or may not have been informed. Going out on a limb on that one. :p

1710286745487.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm fine with a movie and no season 4. Last season really had some terrible episodes in it and if they can get a more focused narrative via movie that's better.

I kind of feel like Favreau and Filoni have hit a narrative wall with Din and Grogu and that they've kind of been grasping at straws since they made the emergency decision to have him leave Luke in Book of Boba Fett.

I'm fine with a movie and no season 4. Last season really had some terrible episodes in it and if they can get a more focused narrative via movie that's better.

I kind of feel like Favreau and Filoni have hit a narrative wall with Din and Grogu and that they've kind of been grasping at straws since they made the emergency decision to have him leave Luke in Book of Boba Fett.
I always like to hear what you have to say about these kinds of things. Can you elaborate on "the emergency decision" you are speaking of? Had not heard anything about that.

I always like to hear what you have to say about these kinds of things. Can you elaborate on "the emergency decision" you are speaking of? Had not heard anything about that.
I think he's talking about Grogu leaving Luke to go with Mando. But, I don't recall what made it an emergency decision. Maybe that wasn't the original plan. Not sure tho.

Nothing is 100% confirmed, but there were reports that Lucasfilm got cold feet about separating Din and Grogu and decided to rush the reunion.

Which is really the only explanation that makes sense given what a narrative mess it all was. You make a big deal of ending the season with him going to Luke, only to immediately reverse it as soon as possible and essentially treat it like it never happened. In another character's show, no less.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom