The most chaotic end of season playoff scenarios (1 Viewer)

saintsmarchin

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Three teams could be 1st seed
X amount of teams are in the playoffs or not in the playoffs... nfc is litered with question marks.

And that is why you never root for your team to take itself out of the running

Other than maybe San Francisco, the rest of the NFC looks vulnerable

Assuming the Saints get the 4-seed, a win + a road upset in either of the 3-6 or 2-7 game suddenly takes the Saints out of the 49ers’ side of the bracket

Assuming the Saints get the 4-seed, a win + a road upset in either of the 3-6 or 2-7 game suddenly takes the Saints out of the 49ers’ side of the bracket

The best team doesnt always win the Superbowl. The year the 49ers knocked us out of the playoffs.. we couldve easily beat the Giants in the superdome.

The best team doesnt always win the Superbowl. The year the 49ers knocked us out of the playoffs.. we couldve easily beat the Giants in the superdome.
Would have rolled them. And the Patriots wouldn’t have had enough for the Saints. Ducking Brees/Payton in the Super Bowl definitely inflated Brady’s ring count.

Awww, sweet, sweet parady

It gets crazier when you realize all three of the NFC South teams in contention could make the playoffs. Seriously, with the right scenario (and its not even that wild, like needing a sheet team to beat a good team on the road or anything)

Three teams could be 1st seed
X amount of teams are in the playoffs or not in the playoffs... nfc is litered with question marks.
49ers are a shoe in to represent the NFC. Maybe they get a little comp from Philly but I don't think so. Dallas, Detroit. Nah.

AFC is more well rounded. Miami and Baltimore look to be the class with KC in the discussion but don't look past Buffalo.

Ducking Brees/Payton in the Super Bowl definitely inflated Brady’s ring count.
I had to read this twice (no fault of yours).

I thought it was an auto-correct change and read it in that context, and then realized you actually meant ducking and had to re-read it.

We DID beat the stuffing out of them in the Superdome, about a month before post season. Worst beat down I’ve attended. Crazy game it is.

49ers are a shoe in to represent the NFC. Maybe they get a little comp from Philly but I don't think so. Dallas, Detroit. Nah.

AFC is more well rounded. Miami and Baltimore look to be the class with KC in the discussion but don't look past Buffalo.
Niners may not make it out the second round if the get the top seed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom