Verified The NFL could be coming to Brazil next year (1 Viewer)

I get it, but that's basically Futbol Central.

A preseason game would make sense so teams local fans don’t lose any games that matter and keep the HFA.

But NFL will continue taking away regular season home games from fans just to experiment international revenue.

Now that they have an odd number of games for every team each season, they should have 16 out of country games.....so every team gets 8 home, 8 away, 1 out of country. You could put all of the out of country games on Thur night and give the teams a bye before that game.....ending the "short turnaround for Thur night games" and "short turnaround for out of country games" all in one swoop.

It makes way too much sense to do.

Now that they have an odd number of games for every team each season, they should have 16 out of country games.....so every team gets 8 home, 8 away, 1 out of country. You could put all of the out of country games on Thur night and give the teams a bye before that game.....ending the "short turnaround for Thur night games" and "short turnaround for out of country games" all in one swoop.

It makes way too much sense to do.
So would that be an international game every week? Because I would imagine the team having the 17th week international game , they would want the bye week earlier than week 16. Also I would imagine teams on week one would not want to start season in Europe.

It would not make sense for Amazon to have multiple games Thursdays on their platform, with the money they paid out.

I do like the idea bye week before going to Europe for both teams.

I do object to certain teams having multiple Thursdays in a row, like the Cowboys this season.

They had a mini-bye week leading up to the Eagles game. Essentially the a Cowboys had several weeks of primetime coverage games. How's that fair to the other 31 teams?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom