Humor ***The Official Atlanta Falcons MEME Thread*** (1 Viewer)

EXACTLY! Note to Saints players: Cover da damned balI!!!!
If I'm sp im showing this to the entire team and letting it be known how you can have a team beat but 1 idiotic moment or lapses in focus can cause you a loss in a game against a team you should have beat. That goes for penalties,turnovers and just basic assessments.

Not a meme, but hilarious all the same. This dude is a guaranteed watch after every ATL loss.

***language***

I legitimately felt his pain when he did an impression of Saints fans 😄

And when he said Gurley was trying to be sweet and sassy with 2 purses, I lost it.

Arthur Blank should've smelled that arse whipping with his long nose.

Matt Ryan put on his socks right like he wanted to win today.

Staring at the onsides kick like the football was a pair of dice. Like they were trying to read the letters on the ball.

Saying the Cowboys had the ugliest uniform in the league next to theirs... All that cracked me up too.

Can't get enough of this.

WTH were the Falcons thinking? ... they weren't.

I think they thought it may not go a full 10. He’ll I didn’t think it would. That was a heck of a kick. If it doesn’t go 10 they don’t have to touch it and likely that’s what they were thinking. But still epicly bad that Dallas got the ball

That's a good point. The only logical explanation is that they didn't think it would go 10 yards. If a player had tried to fall on it earlier and muffed the recovery, everyone would we saying he shouldn't have attempted to go after it because it wasn't going to go 10 yards. That was one of the most bizarre looking onside kicks I've seen.

And wasn't it just last season that we gave up like three onside kick attempts in a row to this very same team? Thankfully, we held on for the win, but that was inexcusable.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom