The one positive with Dalton playing (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I think Dalton will have a better connection with Kamara. Winston has yet to learn how to put touch on the ball, especially when trying to pass to Kamara. I heard someone say the other day, Alvin Kamara's body language looks off. Dude is a competitor and wants the ball and it seems that Jameis has issues trying to get it to him on swing passes and screens.

I think Dalton will have a better connection with Kamara. Winston has yet to learn how to put touch on the ball, especially when trying to pass to Kamara. I heard someone say the other day, Alvin Kamara's body language looks off. Dude is a competitor and wants the ball and it seems that Jameis has issues trying to get it to him on swing passes and screens.

There's only one positive thing about Dalton, lol 😆

Just kidding 😉

I'm not holding much hope for Dalton to have a good game. I think he is going to get pressured a bit.

At this point I'm just hoping N.O plays a close game.

I'm hoping he makes the short reads that Jameis often misses. That will keep the offense on schedule and give our defense a chance to rest.

I'm not holding much hope for Dalton to have a good game. I think he is going to get pressured a bit.

At this point I'm just hoping N.O plays a close game.
Vikings by 13.
You heard it here first. Sorry. :cry:

Vikings by 13.
You heard it here first. Sorry. :cry:
Yeah that's probably reality, Cook and Jordan are a handful.

I did think of an irony.

Cams dad played for Minny. Smith The TE for Minny dad played for Saints

I'm hoping he makes the short reads that Jameis often misses. That will keep the offense on schedule and give our defense a chance to rest.
This goes back to the reason I wanted to draft a QB. Jameis makes bad decisions with the ball and he has done that his entire NFL career. He’s got all the talent in the world and sometimes that’s his biggest problem. He thinks he can fit it into places he could in college but this ain’t the ACC.

This goes back to the reason I wanted to draft a QB. Jameis makes bad decisions with the ball and he has done that his entire NFL career. He’s got all the talent in the world and sometimes that’s his biggest problem. He thinks he can fit it into places he could in college but this ain’t the ACC.
So did Favre. Some big arm guys operate that way. It's almost like Jameis reads the defense backwards sometimes. What I mean is he reads the safeties for the deep throw and if it looks covered then he tries to come back to the short routes. Problem is by that time they are covered. Seems to me like he needs to work on seeing the field short, intermediate and then deep. If a shot play is the call then I would understand him looking deep first. But he misses so many short throws that would keep the offense on the field with manageable 3rd downs.

I'm rooting for him and would love for him to be our QB for the next 10 years. He has a lot of physical talent. But he has to start playing the position more like the guy he came here to learn from. Take what the defense gives you.

So with AD starting QB and Taysom as his backup, does this mean we won't get to see any of Taysom plays throughout the game?

We can't know if there are any positives until we see the dude play a game for us. We may love the change or we may be really eager to see Winston back under center after this London game. We can only wait and see.
We can know there are positives, like it’s positive that Winston’s back will get some time to heal! Hopefully the trainers see improvement and suggest they let it heal completely Before letting him return. Even if we’re losing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom