The Saints/Steelers History (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
One fact that surprises me is that the Saints own the all time series against the Steelers at 9-7.
I have to type this again. The Saints own the all time series against the franchise with the most Super Bowls.
In fact, the Steelers haven’t beaten the Saints since 06.
Tomlin is legit in danger of going his entire career winless against the Saints.

The Saints defeated the Steelers in Pittsburgh to secure their eighth win and guarantee the franchise’s first ever winning record during the strike shortened 1987 season.

The second half was a defensive highlight reel and prompted Hank Stram to declare that running against the Saints was like “throwing popcorn at a battleship”.

Link to the game - if nothing else, watch the fourth quarter.

Battle of the Black and Gold. Yeah, theirs is yellow, but why not

Edit, fun fact:
The Steelers have used black and gold as their colors since the club's inception, the lone exception being the 1943 season when they merged with the Philadelphia Eagles and formed the "Steagles"; the team's colors at that time were green and white as a result of wearing Eagles uniforms.
😂

Steelers game will be the dagger that ends the Saints hope of winning this division. No way they win with all these injuries. Harris will run wild against this defense! Prepare yourself now,it's not going to be pretty.

One fact that surprises me is that the Saints own the all time series against the Steelers at 9-7.
I have to type this again. The Saints own the all time series against the franchise with the most Super Bowls.
In fact, the Steelers haven’t beaten the Saints since 06.
Tomlin is legit in danger of going his entire career winless against the Saints.
So, what you're saying is, Tomlin will get his first win vs the Saints this Sunday.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom