The scary thing about this team....... (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
is that we still haven't showcased all of our talent yet. Reggie hasn't had a breakout game and will start making those quick cuts upfield sooner or later. We've got a defense that is still coming together, and an offense that is still evolving. This team can and will get even better as the season moves on.

If we put all the pieces together, this team could be ready for a significant push in the playoffs............

The scary thing is how young the offense is. Bush, Colston, Evans, Strief all rookies. Deuce, Brees, Brown, Henderson, Stinchcomb, Faine all 27 or younger. This offense is going to be incredible.

It's obvious that Billy Miller is the secret ingredient.

Billy Miller was a pass-catching fool of a TE a few years ago with the Texans... he can definitely be THE guy at TE... if we can incorporate a TE into the mix the sky is the limit for this offense...

I was very impressed. We used Henderson's speed very nicely on his 2nd TD.

The scary thing is that we had 2 marquee names out today and we still blew Tampa up. Looking at that injury report last year I may not have wanted to turn the tv on.

Now that they are coming together and getting familiar, I believe Drew when he says we will continue to get better. I have to believe Bush is really going to challenge himself this week and we will see him turn it on really soon.

here's to being the underdog

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom