The SuperDome Game. (1 Viewer)

cajunkid

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
OK remember the First game back in the DOME! against the Falclowns, Well we need the fans to bring it on again. Get our SAINTS knowing we are here for them. I promise they will not let us down. No matter if it is Dallas or the Eagles we will kick butt.

I read this kind of stuff all the time on the forum. But let's be realistic.

No one can command the fans to be loud and 'into' the game for the whole 60 minutes.

The folks will come PRIMED to let the team know they are behind them 100%. However, the course of the game will be the main factor in how the fans will respond. We don't need to keep reminding the rabid Saints fans to "be the 12th man" for every game.

When the Saints do their job on the field, the fans will certainly do their job in the stands!!!

:9:

Good point Bill, so what your saying here is that we are the kind of fans were the Saints must prove themselves before we cheer?

Good point Bill, so what your saying here is that we are the kind of fans were the Saints must prove themselves before we cheer?

Not really...

I'm just saying that the Saints fans will do what comes naturally.

They won't need reminding. ;)

Bill has it right on.

The fans start the rally. The players feed off that rally and perform at a higher level. Then, in turn, the fans carry that momentum throughout the game. It's a back and forth game played between the fans and the players.

Well i know when i played. The whole team loved it when our fans would cheer it would make us fight even more for the win. Thats all I'm trying to say. But i did not play football it was basketball and baseball. I do see your point though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom