the VG board football thread (5 Viewers)

A VG board intervention... that's when you know you've hit rock bottom. :jpshakehead:

well yeah, but that's about as close to an intervention as we can give I think

was the greatest regular season win I've witnessed.. Had my blood pressure through the roof in the first quarter. Quite angry with how we were playing. But everything turned out for the best. This was the kind of game we needed to win to see exactly where we stood.

great finish by this team. It's the type of game we previously would always lose -- a) in the old days we were the team blowing the lead b) in the Payton era we would make a good attempt at a comeback and would always fall short.

We have a coach who is growing nicely into a great NFL head coach. Whereas before he was innovative, ballsy, and somewhat stubborn, Payton now is extremely smart and quite humble. Before he had a lot to prove; now he is interested in only that which is the best route to the W. There is no ego (Gregg Williams hire, embracing the running game, allowing his star QB to influence in-game decisions).

I have a really hard time getting my head around how good this team is.

Our DBs are suddenly pimps. Porter and Greer have incredible ball skills. And Sharper is like the final boss that QBs have to deal with.

While I definitely feel like I deserve this, I can't seem to get comfortable with it. It's so good that it feels fake to me. Years of abuse, I guess.

WHODAT!!!!

Oh, and the mongoose starting crafting revenge plans when the damn replay tech failed.

Million cameras and monitors around, billion dollar NFL, and a measly cord or something is going to possibly change outcomes? lol. NFaiL.

gotta throw in Harper love cause he is a monster in the blitz packages and run support. And he aint doing to bad in coverage either.

Porter love here. Tipped the interception to Sharper and grabbed one himself for a TD. Vilma was also everywhere yesterday. Just watched the highlight reel on youtube. Don't remember how we came back so it helped.

I can't get off the couch.

Hey guys, does anyone know if the Saints won yesterday?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom