The Vick Gesture (MERGED AGAIN x4) (1 Viewer)

It would seem... judging from the Falcons boards, that the lovefest with Vick is about done. Amazing changes, huh?

I really don't think it matters which fans he was flipping off in terms of class and sportsmanship.

But it would be really funny if it was directed at Falcon fans.

on the falclowns MB, their saying it was to saints fans....

such class...im so happy we owned him today.

A 140 Million Thug. Cannot believe you'd do that to Fans that waste thier hard earned money to come see you entertain them, These players gotta realize they are basically Entertainment, We pay circus clowns to do the samething they do, ENTERTAIN, We buy Merchandise, Tickets, Satellite subscriptions and NFL passes to be entertained by these fools and he Reward the fans for contributing to his 140 million contract with a Flip off? WOW

Going to be interesting to see how the NFL handles this, with one of their poster boys screwing up. Should be a BIG fine coming down for this.

this is one of the best days in my life. Seeing Authur Blanks face, Moras face, Crumpluer going nuts during the game was better than a million bucks. Ive been waiting for this for YEARS!!! I didnt see Vick flipping off fans because i had to leave for work....which i was 2 hours late for haha, but ive been predicting his demise since the get go. You cant have a productive efficent career doing what he does. Teams are going to catch up to that, and he hasnt progressed as a passer. I hope hes done, and he will become a journeyman/novelity in 2 years. ITS OVA FOR THE BIRDS! NOONE HAS TO BUY ME ANY CHRISTMAS PRESENTS, I JUST RECIEVED THE BEST ONE TODAY!! I hate the Falclowns with a passion more than anything else in the world!

If someone posts a picture or YouTube of Vick doing this I promise to bump this thread weekly until the next Falcons/Saints game next year.

I'd love to see this too. I bet it will be plastered all over the internet in a few days

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom