The World Awaits(De la Hoya vs. Mayweather) (1 Viewer)

Interesting split decision, the better man won though.

Yeah, not so sure I agree with that scoring.. DLH controlled much of the early and middle part of the match.. Mayweather was backing away for much of the fight.. And DLH was blocking so many of his punches until the last 4 rounds or so..

i had it 7-5 mayweather. it was a good fight.

Yeah, it was a great fight. I just wish Oscar would have taken some more risks towards the end of this fight. It seemed like he was hurting Mayweather with some big punches early.

It's tough to fight Floyd I knew coming in that he would probably be very hard to hit and it may be a tactical fight but Floyd outboxed DLH tonight, plain and simple...

Personally I wanted to see Sugar Shane Mosley fighting Floyd, i'd like to see that one, or maybe Miguel Cotto should he get past Zab Judah......

Floyd isn't retiring he needs attention too much......Besides, Hagler was the only fighter that said he wanted to retire

Cotto cannot fight with Pretty Boy...it wouldn't be worth paying for.

That being said I like Mosley's chances, I would LOVE to see Mosley can get the shot at Floyd, I think he has the best chance out of any of those guys at 147....

To me, this was a pretty boring fight. It seemed like they were afraid to fight each other. Well, to me it seemed like Oscar fought and all PBF did was counter, never really going after Oscar. I dunno, but I didn't like the fight and wished they both could've lost. A draw would've been better, IMO. I mean, it seemed like they didn't even break a sweat. I guess I just like to see an all out bloody fight. Maybe the UFC has made boxing a little dull for me. I do miss the good Holyfield/Tyson/Lewis brawls though.

Just my opinion. It did seem like everyone else thought it was a good fight.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom