Speculation Thinking Stefon Diggs may be on the move soon. (PFT article) (1 Viewer)

SigFreudianSlip

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
Seems he’s (still) pretty unhappy in Buffalo….I’m betting he’ll be moved before the season. Wonder if Stefon is referring to the QB and head coach in his instagram posts, as some are alluding to?

Remember all the MT tweets? I just think he is probably going through some stuff. Some read way too much into these posts.

Remember all the MT tweets? I just think he is probably going through some stuff. Some read way too much into these posts.

That’s a good point…just feels kind of like the end in Minny, to me. Sensing a pattern but could definitely be wrong,

• 1Like
Reactions: LUX
Unless he’s that volatile towards his QB and locker room, Bills aren’t moving Diggs. That’d be really dumb to get rid of Allen’s best receiving option, who’s top 5 in the league, this late in the offseason while they’re trying to contend.

Their FO and his camp will work something out.
Diggs and Allen has all these videos showing love to each other on the field and in the media so I don't buy them moving on from him in 2023.

he seems to have problems wherever he goes eventually. We are good enough at the WR position to not bring a POSSIBLE problem into the locker room

He isn't allowed to play for the Saints.
Ever.
Period.
End of discussion.
Agreed, didn’t mean to imply interest in the Saints grabbing him.

Unless he’s that volatile towards his QB and locker room, Bills aren’t moving Diggs. That’d be really dumb to get rid of Allen’s best receiving option, who’s top 5 in the league, this late in the offseason while they’re trying to contend.

Their FO and his camp will work something out.
Diggs and Allen has all these videos showing love to each other on the field and in the media so I don't buy them moving on from him in 2023.
You could well be right, just seems to be a pattern to me.

anyone remember the days before FB, Instagram, twitter, etc, etc, and we had no clue about a players feelings? We just thought they showed up to play football and everything was fine.
I read his two Instagram posts and I still have no clue about his feelings.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom