Though this could get some blood boiling...ESPN QB RANKINGS (1 Viewer)

OP

N.O.Bronco

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ill start off with the common responses,

Ah Hell no!!

superchuck500

guarding the potatoes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you take the time to rank them yourself, you get to see the fan ranking results. As of right now, Brees is third on that.

OP

N.O.Bronco

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you take the time to rank them yourself, you get to see the fan ranking results. As of right now, Brees is third on that.
still at least one too low in my mind probablly two, what other Qb has done what brees has done, brady and manning all have running games that help their passing out and of the three teams the saints have the weakest run attack patriots have a very complimentarry defense and brees has had to overcome drops and lots of them every game it seems. and brees has single handidlly won many games for us.

It just makes me irrate sometimes because i want to tune into some station on tv with good analysts but i just end up getting illogical fanboyism junk like this that espn puts out.

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
Way to much love for Tom Brady. I know hes "Tom Brady" but be real. Brees has clearly outplayed him.

As for Palmer. He has struggled at least 50% of this year. Brees hasn't struggled at all. Don't get it either.

wowatkin

The People's Champ
Reaction score
i promise that romo's gotta go! i remember how they were all on Gradkowski's jock when he started, difference is he wasn't playing for the lame team w/ the star on the helmet. Next weekend when he looks like garbage, it'll be another "how did they lose and what happened to romo" talk that we hear after win- never "boy the saints took it to em."
i know Coach P wanted him, but i say he's WAYYY overhyped until he's forced to win a game and actually pulls it out.
And yep, Owens' gonna blow up and that'll spell doom.

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
With my beer filled Saints goggles = Brees #1 (he ACTUALLY does deserve #1)
Unbiased = Brees #2 - P Manning #1 (mainly cause of his playcalling ability).

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
i promise that romo's gotta go! i remember how they were all on Gradkowski's jock when he started, difference is he wasn't playing for the lame team w/ the star on the helmet. Next weekend when he looks like garbage, it'll be another "how did they lose and what happened to romo" talk that we hear after win- never "boy the saints took it to em."
i know Coach P wanted him, but i say he's WAYYY overhyped until he's forced to win a game and actually pulls it out.
And yep, Owens' gonna blow up and that'll spell doom.
Gradkowski and Romo is a terrible comparison. Romo has had to win a game. He hit a clutch 20 something yard pass down the middle to Witten down to the 20 yard line to setup a game winning chipshot FG. Of course Vanderjact missed it, and you know what happened next.

Romo is that good. We haven't been able to get turnovers on a QB all year. I highly doubt we start with Romo. We'll beat them, but it won't be because they made mistakes that cost them the game. We are just gonna flat out beat them.

FalconsHater

All-Pro
Reaction score
Way to much love for Tom Brady. I know hes "Tom Brady" but be real. Brees has clearly outplayed him.

As for Palmer. He has struggled at least 50% of this year. Brees hasn't struggled at all. Don't get it either.
I wouldn't say that Drew "hasn't struggled at all." What about the Bengals game? I don't care how many completions and yards a QB throws, you CAN'T drive all the way down field to get into the red zone and throw INT's in the end zone.

Other than that, I do think that #6 is pretty low for the completions and yardage leader. Not to mention the fact that he is leading a team from worst to first (at least at this point).

St. William

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Drew Brees is playing at a "Chuck Norris" beast level, along with Peyton Manning. Tom Brady, Carson Palmer, and Tony Romo are playing at a regular "Man" beast level. These are my rankings, which are just as credible as some morons on ESPN.com. What makes my rating better is that my opinion is on the much more credible Saintsreport.com. ESPN aint got poopy on this!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom