Tickets on 11/15 vs SF (1 Viewer)

KebCam

Rookie
Reaction score
Just got an email from the Saints about 5:40pm about receiving tickets to the next home game against SF. I have 3 sets of 2 tickets in 3 different levels on my account for a total of 6, but were only given 2 for this game. Going to contact a ticket rep to find out why I only got 2, and how much I am being charged for them.

I got tickets for the Falcons game. I wonder how many other games they allocated tickets. I was hoping for the KC game.

Sounds like only one of the three sets was chosen to attend. Had they all been together it may have been different.

I got tickets for the Falcons game. I wonder how many other games they allocated tickets. I was hoping for the KC game.

Maybe just the November games have been allocated. Going to try and get some more information tomorrow from a rep.

I got the Falcons game.

" As we announced last month, Season Ticket Holders have been placed on a rotation schedule in order to ensure each account receives equitable access to games that will have fans in attendance. You have been assigned tickets to the Atlanta Falcons game on November 22nd and those tickets have now been posted to Account Manager. If you have a Saints parking pass, your mobile pass will also appear in your account. "

Loge is open also.

I got the Falcons game.

" As we announced last month, Season Ticket Holders have been placed on a rotation schedule in order to ensure each account receives equitable access to games that will have fans in attendance. You have been assigned tickets to the Atlanta Falcons game on November 22nd and those tickets have now been posted to Account Manager. If you have a Saints parking pass, your mobile pass will also appear in your account. "

Loge is open also.

So you’re saying you got loge tickets? I was under the assumption that it would be only plaza again, and then loge too at 15k fans. Guess not...

So you’re saying you got loge tickets? I was under the assumption that it would be only plaza again, and then loge too at 15k fans. Guess not...

Yes, Loge tickets.

We will go, was really debating it, but we will go. REALLY wanted Kansas City Football Team tickets.

I also got the Falcons game. I’m usually on 109 but was assigned to section 121, seems odd since it’s an equivalent section but whatever.
I was also hoping for Chiefs or 49ers. If anyone wants to trade let me know (2tix).

I'm curious about the face value too. Tickets to the Monday night game that we couldn't go to had a face value higher than the 1/10th price of the season. The last last week had no value on it. Got tickets today and still no value.

I got the email for tickets to the 49ers game. I can’t make that game but could be at the Falcons game. I’m calling the ticket office tomorrow to see if I can swap.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom