Tickets on 11/15 vs SF (1 Viewer)

I got the email for tickets to the 49ers game. I can’t make that game but could be at the Falcons game. I’m calling the ticket office tomorrow to see if I can swap.
I have 2 tickets for the falcons game and may want to swap for the 49ers. Section 121, let me know if you’re interested.

My ticket rep told me each set of 2 tickets on my account could receive tickets to any one game, not all at once. She also told me the price for the 2 I was assigned, sounds like the same price as plaza end zone. I got 2 in the same section, one row back.

I was picked for the Falcons game as well (2 tickets). I'm in section 121, which is my normal section. I'm just not in my regular seats. I can't go, however. I already have a commitment the night before, 900 miles away.

Same deal with me - I’ve got 2 seats in 143 for the Falcons game, but dates work better for me for 49ers. If anyone’s interested in a swap DM me...

If anyone is interested in selling their tickets, I am interested in either game.

Just got an email from the Saints about 5:40pm about receiving tickets to the next home game against SF. I have 3 sets of 2 tickets in 3 different levels on my account for a total of 6, but were only given 2 for this game. Going to contact a ticket rep to find out why I only got 2, and how much I am being charged for them.

I only received an allocation of half of my tickets as well. I also don't know the breakdown of charges etc. I'll be calling them tomorrow.

I only received an allocation of half of my tickets as well. I also don't know the breakdown of charges etc. I'll be calling them tomorrow.
I got tickets for the 49ers game and I called today to ask what the face value was. I was told $148. I asked why it was more expensive than my price per seat per game. They said that's the face value if tickets were purchase individually and told me the amount deducted from my credit would be per seat per game price (in my case $132). I probably asked him the question 5 times just to make sure I heard it correctly, but he said the "face value" of the tickets is not what gets deducted from your credit. The actual "cost" is what you paid for the season divided by how many seats you have divided by 10 games.

I got tickets for the 49ers game and I called today to ask what the face value was. I was told $148. I asked why it was more expensive than my price per seat per game. They said that's the face value if tickets were purchase individually and told me the amount deducted from my credit would be per seat per game price (in my case $132). I probably asked him the question 5 times just to make sure I heard it correctly, but he said the "face value" of the tickets is not what gets deducted from your credit. The actual "cost" is what you paid for the season divided by how many seats you have divided by 10 games.

In my situation it's a little more complicated. I have two seats behind my others and they are actually in a cheaper price point. I have no idea what they are deducting or how to tell. Plus we were told that we would get to sit together but now I've have been given 3 sets of two in different areas so my group is separated.

There are tickets for sale on SeatGeek in plaza, loge, and terrace. Guess they are trying to keep people close to their original section or price?

My rep told me the plaza end zone seats I received were a total of $296 for 2, so that matches the 148 previously quoted.

I think I know what's happening and how they are determining who gets tickets first. It's definitely not based on how long you've had season tickets because a friend of mine bought tickets in 2006 and got tickets to the 49ers game. His tickets are in the Plaza level. Mine are in the terrace and I've been having them since 1994.

What I'm thinking is, because they were limited by "the Destroya" for the early games, they are randomly picking tickets in the Plaza level so that they make as much money as they can. My feeling is, the terrace level tickets won't be available until the end of the season when they allow 15,000 fans in the dome.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom