TNF: Pats at Steelers (1 Viewer)

superchuck500

tiny changes
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The Patriots are averaging 3.3 ppg in the last three games, two of which were at home. Tonight they go to Pittsburgh, where the Steelers are averaging 12 ppg over the last three. Temps will be in the low 40s and breezy.

The over/under is 30. It feels like you have to bet this game to make it remotely interesting.

Is anyone brave enough to take the over? Classic contrarian play?

Sounds like a real barn-burner of a game. :(

Hopefully it will hold my interest until the Pelicans game starts an hour after the kickoff.

In their last three losses, the Patriots have been out scored 26-13. Twelve quarters to churn out a normal NFL score.

In their last three losses, the Patriots have been out scored 26-13. Twelve quarters to churn out a normal NFL score.

Lawd.

Mac Jones (EDIT - Zappe) versus Mitch Trubisky tonight. Get your popcorn!

Last edited:
I thought they could flex Thursday games this year why didn’t they flex this one out?

Lawd.

Mac Jones versus Mitch Trubisky tonight. Get your popcorn!

Jones is benched. Zappe vs Trubisky makes this watchable like a 70s low budget movie. If only Rhonda Shear and Gilbert Godfried were announcing.

Pickett is out?

Yeah he had ankle surgery Monday.

Jones is benched. Zappe vs Trubisky makes this watchable like a 70s low budget movie. If only Rhonda Shear and Gilbert Godfried were announcing.

Yeah you’re right - i thought I saw that they were going to back to Jones but that’s not correct.

Yeah he had ankle surgery Monday.

Wow, he needs to reps for his development. A lot of people don't think he's they guy.

The Patriots are averaging 3.3 ppg in the last three games, two of which were at home. Tonight they go to Pittsburgh, where the Steelers are averaging 12 ppg over the last three. Temps will be in the low 40s and breezy.

The over/under is 30. It feels like you have to bet this game to make it remotely interesting.

Is anyone brave enough to take the over? Classic contrarian play?

O/U looks like it should be 10. What a yawn inducing game.

A safety will look like a burst of firepower.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom