TNF Thread:Chiefs and Texans (1 Viewer)

Really only watched this because of Fantasy ties.

Either KC has an unreal pass rush or HOU has an awful right side of their O Line.

88 is a good weapon for Watson and once Cooks plays more than 15 snaps he will be a nice asset. Tonight I learned that Will Fuller is not a #1. Not all about putting up stats, the offense has to be able to flow when you are the focal point as well.

David Johnson looked good. A lot better than expected.

Not sold on lamar teams are starting to get the blueprint on him
Who has figured him out? If you are talking about the playoff loss this past season, no one figured him out. Lamar just made some costly mistakes (2 ints and a fumble). Tennessee capitalized on those mistakes. Those games happen sometimes. He still threw for 365 yards and rushed for 143 in that game. He admitted that he and his teammates were too eager for the game and it affected them. BTW, you do realize that he was the unanimous MVP last year correct?

Reid is really excited about CEH, he’s giving him every opportunity to score tonight.
I could not understand why Mahomes kept giving the ball to him on the last 3 plays??? The poor guy just kept getting beat up. Especially when that big fat guy (I forgot his number) landed on him, next to JJ Watt. I was screaming at the TV, that is NOT WORKING!!! Try something else. He is not a huge guy, & I could not stand to see him keep getting beat up 😡

I thought there were several questionable penalties in the Chiefs' favor, particularly the INT taken away that lead to a Chiefs TD. I've seen much worse done to Saints' receivers and not being called. I think the league is trying to protect the image of its golden boy.

C. Jones is a problem in the interior for the Chiefs, KC receivers always open like last year while Texans OLine is meh as usual & #21 for them is "get-back-on-track".

The Chiefs will be a handful for us in the Superbowl. Reid vs Payton ... That is gonna be one heck of a game.

Last edited:
Who has figured him out? If you are talking about the playoff loss this past season, no one figured him out. Lamar just made some costly mistakes (2 ints and a fumble). Tennessee capitalized on those mistakes. Those games happen sometimes. He still threw for 365 yards and rushed for 143 in that game. He admitted that he and his teammates were too eager for the game and it affected them. BTW, you do realize that he was the unanimous MVP last year correct?

Yep but unfortunately QB's are always judged by what they do in the Playoff's. Legacy is not made in the regular season, so for many people, its only about how magical he is during the post-season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom