Todd Bowles with a memorable press conference moment... (2 Viewers)

If that was DA, he would probably give an actual answer. Lol
"Look...Ummm... Obviously the weather is always a factor. So, uh, I'll say what I always say. Ummm... We're just going to keep doing what we're doing, and uh, keep chopping wood. I haven't looked at the film of the weather yet, but um, I imagine there will be some things in there that we'll have to adjust for. So, um... (mumbling trails off as he just stares straight ahead with blank look on his face)"

Crush-the-patriarchy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Woman reporters everywhere thinking "are you freakin' kidding me????"
I feel bad for her too. You can tell she spent time writing and wording her question. She researched other teams having issues with the weather and the weather forecast in Detroit. She just forgot to research one small detail. :ROFLMAO:

I feel bad for her too. You can tell she spent time writing and wording her question. She researched other teams having issues with the weather and the weather forecast in Detroit. She just forgot to research one small detail. :ROFLMAO:
Haha, no doubt the locals sent a non-sports reporter to do a sports reporters job, and she ended up giving ammo to neanderthals who think women shouldn't do sports. But that's a big mistake for ANY reporter...I mean, if you're going to ask a question about playing in the weather,,,,

I liked his answer about the time it takes to get into the stadium... :hihi:

"Look...Ummm... Obviously the weather is always a factor. So, uh, I'll say what I always say. Ummm... We're just going to keep doing what we're doing, and uh, keep chopping wood. I haven't looked at the film of the weather yet, but um, I imagine there will be some things in there that we'll have to adjust for. So, um... (mumbling trails off as he just stares straight ahead with blank look on his face)"
Ending, of course, with "You with me?"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom