Todd Heap (1 Viewer)

STHornet

THE YOUNG PRESIDENT
Reaction score
I hope we can stop him because he's the big threat player. He is a great TE, and I hope we can stop him because we had trouble with Winslow and Crumpler.

was thinking the same thing. we haven't let te's hurt us too bad...crumpler missed a td, phi te (forgot name) had a td...man i miss watching harper play

I hope we stop him too. The guy on top of my Fantasy leauge has him!

was thinking the same thing. we haven't let te's hurt us too bad...crumpler missed a td, phi te (forgot name) had a td...man i miss watching harper play

Harper was the one in when Winslow and Crumper (well he dropped a bunch of passes when he was open) torched us.

I just hope Stoutmire doesn't meet him in the open field one on one too often. Stoutmire missed several key tackles against the Eagles and I'd be disappointed if it happened again this week. Jay Bellamy? =)

Crumpler torched us? He had 5 catches for less than 50 yards. >>Gamebook

Hence the () saying he dropped a sure TD and 1 other pass that would of been for a nice gain.

As for Stoutmire, He came down and broke up what looked to be a 50 yard pass by McNabb. He was fairly solid in coverage. He had 2 bad penalties (1 that was bs) against him but other then that he played well.

Heap is definately the real deal. The Saints must account for him on every play or he will burn you. We cannot let him run down the middle of the field.

Harper was the one in when Winslow and Crumper (well he dropped a bunch of passes when he was open) torched us.

i know that. we lost harper in the play before bush got his first touchdown. winslow was harper's first game (give the kid a break). omar is no roman!

I am worried more about Mcnair than Heap...if we can contain him everything else will work out.

Heap is the best kept secret on the Ravens team. Fortunately, it's a secret the Ravens coaching staff hasn't been let in on.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom