Todd Heap

STHornet

THE YOUNG PRESIDENT
Ratings
I hope we can stop him because he's the big threat player. He is a great TE, and I hope we can stop him because we had trouble with Winslow and Crumpler.

molotov_x

was thinking the same thing. we haven't let te's hurt us too bad...crumpler missed a td, phi te (forgot name) had a td...man i miss watching harper play

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Ratings
was thinking the same thing. we haven't let te's hurt us too bad...crumpler missed a td, phi te (forgot name) had a td...man i miss watching harper play
Harper was the one in when Winslow and Crumper (well he dropped a bunch of passes when he was open) torched us.

Ratings
I just hope Stoutmire doesn't meet him in the open field one on one too often. Stoutmire missed several key tackles against the Eagles and I'd be disappointed if it happened again this week. Jay Bellamy? =)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Ratings
Crumpler torched us? He had 5 catches for less than 50 yards. >>Gamebook
Hence the () saying he dropped a sure TD and 1 other pass that would of been for a nice gain.

As for Stoutmire, He came down and broke up what looked to be a 50 yard pass by McNabb. He was fairly solid in coverage. He had 2 bad penalties (1 that was bs) against him but other then that he played well.

Speck Killer

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Ratings
Heap is definately the real deal. The Saints must account for him on every play or he will burn you. We cannot let him run down the middle of the field.

molotov_x

Harper was the one in when Winslow and Crumper (well he dropped a bunch of passes when he was open) torched us.
i know that. we lost harper in the play before bush got his first touchdown. winslow was harper's first game (give the kid a break). omar is no roman!

Top Bottom