Trading to pick Sarr #1 (2 Viewers)

Reaction score
Do you think the Pels have the draft capitol to move up to this year's #1 spot and, if so, to draft Sarr?

I don't think it's viable. Teams don't typically trade out of the #1 spot.

Not even in weak drafts do teams give up #1. A better target would be #6 - #10. It's all moot because the Pelicans are in win now mode. Both Willie and Griff's jobs are on the line next year. They'll likely sell this pick.

Not even in weak drafts do teams give up #1. A better target would be #6 - #10. It's all moot because the Pelicans are in win now mode. Both Willie and Griff's jobs are on the line next year. They'll likely sell this pick.
Add to it this staff has only proven that they can develop already made players (Jose, Trey, and Herb were all seasoned college basketball players), I wouldn’t trust this staff with a 1 and done player.

Add to it this staff has only proven that they can develop already made players (Jose, Trey, and Herb were all seasoned college basketball players), I wouldn’t trust this staff with a 1 and done player.
NAW is an example of how terrible our player development is. Gave him an ugly green light, bench him, trade him, got exiled for a year, put him in the lab before coming back as an elite role player.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom