Training Camp Updates Tuesday 8-18-20 (1 Viewer)

Ouuuuu.

Hey, @james_k_p, any chance you could cap that 2006 Cowboys game? The copy I have from TYT is a rather low resolution version unfortunately. Hopefully the one they're broadcasting is in HD.

Edit: Dang, I see James hasn't been active since May. :hihi: Whenever you do see this, James, hope you and the family are doing well! :)

While it isn't the 40 first down game, it is the game Mike Karney scored 3 TD's, a position that Parcells didn't value very highly.

It's also one of the few games where Payton embarrassed a Mike Zimmer led defense.

Howdy @Alan12, Yes, I do blank out in the offseason :). Anyways, It's still too far out for me to schedule on my DVR, but I will definitely record it. Anything that old, hopefully in HD, is definitely worth the cap.

Howdy @Alan12, Yes, I do blank out in the offseason :). Anyways, It's still too far out for me to schedule on my DVR, but I will definitely record it. Anything that old, hopefully in HD, is definitely worth the cap.
Ayeeee! Very awesome to hear! And it’s all good, I know it’s definitely healthy to step away for awhile in the offseason and late-May until the start of training camp is definitely the best time due to the dead air. 😂

Also I wanted to ask what happened with the Two Dillys sub-site? I tried to go to my bookmark awhile back and saw it was gone so I figured maybe it got nuked by the copyright Nazis?

Somewhat off-topic, but training camp related...

My folks have NFLN and I’ve had GMF on in the background while I get my kids rolling for digital/remote school.
A few quick observations:
- Nate Burleson is an egotistical moron. He’s easily the worst guy on the show. He sits in front of his own framed jersey every day, and he constantly mentions how he “knows” what players are thinking and doing etc... because he’s a former player...
- Kay looks too skinny now, but she’s still the best.
- The other two guys and milk toast.
- There are more news stories, updates, and hype about the freakin Bucs than any other team!

Somewhat off-topic, but training camp related...

My folks have NFLN and I’ve had GMF on in the background while I get my kids rolling for digital/remote school.
A few quick observations:
- Nate Burleson is an egotistical moron. He’s easily the worst guy on the show. He sits in front of his own framed jersey every day, and he constantly mentions how he “knows” what players are thinking and doing etc... because he’s a former player...

He's always came across as a phony to me. Especially when speaking on Saints players/coaches.

Nate and Maurice Jones-Drew are the worst of the worst in my opinion.

He's always came across as a phony to me. Especially when speaking on Saints players/coaches.

Nate and Maurice Jones-Drew are the worst of the worst in my opinion.

Burleson seriously tells everybody he talks to (even the co-hosts who he works with everyday) that he is a “former player”. I guess he has to keep reminding them because his time in the NFL was so forgettable and unremarkable.
He ruins the show.

It got hacked by some russians or something and we just decided to take it offline instead of fixing it. I'm not sure if the @Andrus is going to put something back up again, but I'll tag him here to ask.

It got hacked by some russians or something and we just decided to take it offline instead of fixing it. I'm not sure if the @Andrus is going to put something back up again, but I'll tag him here to ask.
Oh wow! That was certainly an unexpected turn of events! I thought maybe the NFL stumbled upon it and hit the site with a C&D that it went poof. Was not expecting the Russians. 😂

Oh wow! That was certainly an unexpected turn of events! I thought maybe the NFL stumbled upon it and hit the site with a C&D that it went poof. Was not expecting the Russians. 😂

Yeah, it was flooded with posts in russian or other spam and it would have been too much work to go remove it all and patch it and whatever else would be needed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom